PDA

View Full Version : Call list/ Text messages to katrina

Katrina
01-01-2013, 06:10 PM
Just wanted you all to know that about 3 weeks ago I started to receive odd, threatening text messages on my cell, ie gonna kick yur but, come to yur house, etc.. No one but the colony members onthe call list has ever text ed me so I was a bit freaked out. This was just about the time we were hacked and our bank contacted us to let us know someone tried to access our acct (along with others there). Turns out it was two local 14 year old boys . They had been sending stupid texts to each other, one got a new phone last month and inadvertently put his buddy's number in his phone incorrectly. So when his buddy text ed him, he would reply but I would get the message. SO LSS, we contacted a friend of ours (LEO) and he tracked the two of them down. He hauled them and the parental units in. Turns out DH knows one of the parents and they were appalled their son was being an idiot, he usually is a good kid. Needless to say both sets of parents took the phones away. So LEO suggested if I get any more messages to call the number and if it was one of the kids to report it to him. SO I apologize if I upset anyone I called New Year's Eve asking who you were.
Thank you for being there for me.

Sniper-T
01-01-2013, 06:56 PM
Glad you are well and safe!

2die4
01-01-2013, 07:04 PM
Children. Can't live with them, Can't beat them.

mitunnelrat
01-01-2013, 07:11 PM
Same here.

I take it the lack of a call meant you knew who I was?

Katrina
01-01-2013, 07:22 PM
Sniper,
Thanks, Our CU is awesome, they are right on top of any encroachment to any of the accounts. As for those two idjits, I certainly hope being hauled into the station put the fear of God into them and they won't be doing those things again. Been there done that sort of thing being mother to two boys. But I'm glad my two didn't have cell phones back when they were teenagers. I don't think my hairdresser could have handled the grey hair back then from those two. Now they have to deal with their kids antics.

Katrina
01-01-2013, 07:31 PM
Yes mt I recognized your number. Thanks and Happy New Year to you too

Stormfeather
01-01-2013, 11:39 PM
Hmmm.... Did we talk on New Years? I vaguely remember a conversation regarding. . ."who is this?"

- - - Updated - - -

Children. Can't live with them, Can't beat them.

Um. . . wanna bet? Watch this!

Katrina
01-04-2013, 01:50 AM
Storm,
Happy New Year!!

Grumpy Old Man
01-05-2013, 03:25 AM
Was that what that was? just blew it off. But feel free to call or text me any time Ms. I'm here for you!

Katrina
01-05-2013, 04:55 AM
Thank Grumpy!! I do appreciate you all!!