PDA

View Full Version : Shots fired at Lonestar College in Houston Texas

apssbc
01-22-2013, 06:33 PM
Sounds like it might be fight/gang related. We'll see what happens....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/22/multiple-shots-reportedly-fired-at-lone-star-college-in-houston/

DEVELOPING: Lone Star College, located in north Houston, was put on lock down Tuesday after reports of several people being shot and injured on campus, MyFoxHouston.com reported.
Early reports indicated that there were two gunmen. One gunman is believed to be in police custody and the other is on the run.
Paramedics are on the scene and are treating several victims. Students could be seen being led out of the sprawling campus with their hands on their heads. Police SWAT teams were searching the campus.
An emergency alert was sent to students advising them and faculty to take immediate shelter and not to enter the campus until notified further. Other local school were also placed on lock down.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/22/multiple-shots-reportedly-fired-at-lone-star-college-in-houston/#ixzz2Ijb9MpMO

Sniper-T
01-22-2013, 06:40 PM
Oh Crap! here we go again...

let me guess, Gun Free Zone?

ElevenBravo
01-22-2013, 07:04 PM
WTF, not this shit again....

http://elevenbravo.net/assortedimages/superfacepalm.jpg

Yo... people, stop the stupid shit, your faking it up for the rest of us!

prepguide
01-22-2013, 08:51 PM
Thoughts out to the families of those injured. This is happening WAY too often.

MegaCPC
01-22-2013, 10:36 PM
I'm hearing it was gang related. Two bangers run into eachother in a campus library, start shooting, and hit bystanders. This was not a "school shooting." I have a feeling that if this happened half a mile away on a street corner, it would have gotten less than a minute of news coverage.

Not surprisingly, this shooting took place in a "gun free zone."

It's not that these shootings are becoming more common, it's that the media is covering them more to help the agreed agenda along. If there is any way they can tie a school to a shooting, they will. Never let a crisis go to waste.

Wishing all those injured a quick recovery.

Grumpy Old Man
01-23-2013, 01:06 AM
I believe this is an example of people (?) violating the law, and causing innocents(?) to suffer. I have strong opinions about this, but I will not voice them here as this is the improper venue for that.

Stormfeather
01-23-2013, 03:23 AM
GOM. . . why not voice them here? Im sure my opinion, your opinion, and many others here are of the same mindset, so why not?

Grumpy Old Man
01-23-2013, 03:36 PM
To say that they are not politically correct would be an understatement. (As a friend says, I am a Red State unto myself). Also, I might discuss the demographics of the student population of Lonestar and the attending culture of said demographics. And some folks might say I was being insensitive to the students. So I opted not to go there. But I'm sure you get my drift.;)

ElevenBravo
01-23-2013, 07:23 PM
Im of the mindset that sensitivity does not play a practical role in reality, but... for whatever the reason, I respect you have one you feel is valid.

Gruump, I understand, because there are many things *I* could say on a variety of topics that would piss off a lot of people, and in the end... have no
positive effect so I just resign to keep my thoughts to myself.

Carry on my friend, let your conscious be your guide at all times!
EB