PDA

View Full Version : I've Missed You Guy's and Gals.

Taz Baby
01-26-2013, 11:08 AM
Boy I can't believe all that has gone on since I was on here last. Gotta lot of catching up to do.

But before I do that let me fill my ant family in on what has been happening to me. Well as most of you know I finally made it home from Working in Fla 3 months later than expected as we moved some of our group to the BOL, along with DH's elderly Parents, which Mom has stage 5 Alzheimer. So now we have to build 3 houses instead of 1 and we had only prepared for 1 house to be built this year. So we are all renting a place in town this year to allow us the comfort of electricity. For those of you that are new here I live like "Little House on the Prairie," Solar everything with genny for backup.

AnyWho we got here 1 week before Christmas and it is not going well. Unexpected medical problems, along with other Problems and the problems keep coming at us every day. So this year is going to be HELL on Earth for us. But the good news is that we are all together and safe, fat and warm. We still go see our waterfalls and mountains 4 times a week. Also we are forced to retire earlier than expected. So as of now we are fully retired and now only work like a dog and don't get payed. But the work is on our BOL and it is all progress from here on out.

I have really missed my family here and I promise to keep catching up.

eagle326
01-26-2013, 03:01 PM
Glad you're back Taz. Hoping all starts to go well for you and family. Keeping you and yours in our thoughts.

Evolver
01-26-2013, 03:08 PM
It's good to see you!!! Sorry to hear about the problems that you guys have encountered but if everything was all hunky–dory all the time we wouldn't enjoy the good times like we all look forward to. :)

Grumpy Old Man
01-26-2013, 03:41 PM
She'ss BAAAAAAACK!! Good to hear from you Darlin'; I put prayers heavenward on smoke in your behalf. I'm glad that you are at your BOL and sorry that you have to deal with the Alzheimer's; it is an insidious disease. Feel free to call on us for support; we are here for you. Take good care! I'm really glad you're home!

Grumpy

bacpacker
01-26-2013, 04:40 PM
Good to hear from you Taz. Sorry to hear about all the problems. My heart goes out to you all. My MIL has been dealing with Altzhiemers for 8 years now and it certainly doesn't get any better. Just be sure you get away for periods to recoup yourselves. You all are in our prayers.

4suchatimeasthis
01-26-2013, 05:12 PM
Hurray!!! Glad you are back! Sounds like you have your hands full.

I look forward to you being around more, though, hopefully. You post awesome stuff :)

Taz Baby
01-27-2013, 01:56 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome back and I really do feel loved by you all. I have had several years of training in working with Alzheimer when I worked in the nursing homes., so this is not new to me. But it is new to the rest of the family in law , and it is very hard to accept things are not going to be better. But they are coping very well. I have an amazing in law family that are very close. Hell we are all living together in a 3 br apt for 1 year or until the houses get built, so we really do have to get along good to do that. thanks again for the love.

2die4
01-27-2013, 03:12 AM
Welcome back! Glad you are coping well and hope everything works out for you and the hubby.

robsdak
01-27-2013, 05:21 AM
Welcome Back Taz........... good that your back. sorry to hear about MIL medical issue and being forced to retire early. now the feeling. but spirits high and your always loved and missed here. you know we are here for you, if we can help, it will be done. that's what family is for...

ladyhk13
01-27-2013, 05:58 AM
Twin you need to call me....

Taz Baby
01-27-2013, 11:59 AM
Twin you need to call me....

Will do today twin. So much to talk about, or rant, :)

Stormfeather
01-28-2013, 06:03 AM
Good to see you back Taz, was wondering just the other day how things was going since we hadnt seen you in a while. Good thoughts goin out to you and your family.

Sniper-T
01-28-2013, 01:39 PM
Welcome back Taz!!

Sure is quiet around here when you're away!

Katrina
01-29-2013, 05:59 AM
Taz,
Glad to see you're back! I am putting prayers in for you and yours.