PDA

View Full Version : Simple Pump Pricing Increase

prepguide
02-09-2013, 01:55 PM
Simple Pump price increase

Friends I contacted Red John and Stig with this information asking if I could pass it along to all of you. They said it would be fine.

I am an authorized vendor for the Simple Pump (www.simplepump.com) which is a hand powered water pump. As such I was informed that there will be a price increase on some of the components effective March 1st , for example the price of the well cap is going from $85 to $120, these increases will in turn increase the overall price of the pump unit about 1 - 2 percent. That doesn't seem like a great deal I know however it is a price increase so wanted to make you aware of it.

Simple Pump is an American owned company based in Nevada and I've been a vendor for them for over a year now and have sold units to a variety of preppers around the country. I'm not trying to make a sales pitch here, I wanted to merely pass the information along.

If you have any questions regarding this please feel free to contact me here or via email at mark@southernplainsconsulting.com.

Thank you

Mark / Prepguide

Sniper-T
02-09-2013, 04:21 PM
interesting... especially in lieu of recent events. got some pricing info??

prepguide
02-10-2013, 12:47 PM
Sniper did you get my PM?

Sniper-T
02-10-2013, 04:09 PM
yep, responded