PDA

View Full Version : Guys, need Giveaway IDEA

robsdak
02-19-2013, 03:22 AM
i would like your input for a Giveaway for March. let's here some ideas.

Dropy
02-19-2013, 03:05 PM
A brand new shiney SINGLE ROUND of .223?

robsdak
02-19-2013, 03:22 PM
A brand new shiney SINGLE ROUND of .223?

just 1 rd??? OK? is it that hard to get? well i guess it is, they are selling for $1 a rd down here. should've thought ahead...LOL hey, wait... aren't we on a PREPPING SITE??? LMAO!!!! :)

besides, i was thinking more along the lines of paracord knotty type thing. :)

Dropy
02-19-2013, 03:39 PM
1 round delivered with a paracord knotty type bow on top?

robsdak
02-19-2013, 05:06 PM
1 round delivered with a paracord knotty type bow on top?

LOL... i'll get right on it.

Dropy
02-19-2013, 06:14 PM
kk.

Echo2
02-19-2013, 09:11 PM
Ranger beads

Stormfeather
02-19-2013, 09:12 PM
Paracord Monkeys Fist, with a small amount of lead shot/steel ball bearing with a carabiner on the end, Multicam possibly?

Paracord Survival belt?

Paracord Weapon Sling?

Paracord Memorial Bracelet with a members military friend/relative who passed away? (maybe drill a hole in the memorial bracelet at each end to secure the paracord?)

Hope these help!

Sniper-T
02-19-2013, 09:40 PM
full paracor vest, with pockets/pouches/plate carriers. in full camo! C'mon, lets see you show off them knotty skills!

bacpacker
02-19-2013, 10:43 PM
Paracord Memorial Bracelet with a members military friend/relative who passed away? (maybe drill a hole in the memorial bracelet at each end to secure the paracord?)

I love this idea. Forget giving them away. I'll buy two right now.

robsdak
02-19-2013, 10:45 PM
monkey's fist, ranger beads are possible. the memorial bracelet, i can see. just have to have the tag.

MultiCam??? what??? isn't that for sissy's and lil' girls??? ;)

Stormy... elaborate on this idea. as for doing it in cord, i can do it. my thing is taking 'your' idea and making it happen.

Taz Baby
02-20-2013, 01:37 AM
Oh hell, I thought this was about giving away 2 tickets to paradise or something. Do you just do things with ropes or is there something else you can do? How about a rope hammock, some rope snares, or maybe a rope ladder.

robsdak
02-20-2013, 03:52 AM
Oh hell, I thought this was about giving away 2 tickets to paradise or something. Do you just do things with ropes or is there something else you can do? How about a rope hammock, some rope snares, or maybe a rope ladder.

for the purposes here i am doing paracord, mosquito cord. but i have other abilities. :) what do you have in mind?

and i am as close to Paradise as i want to be. ;)

Stormfeather
02-20-2013, 03:56 AM
monkey's fist, ranger beads are possible. the memorial bracelet, i can see. just have to have the tag.

MultiCam??? what??? isn't that for sissy's and lil' girls??? ;)

Stormy... elaborate on this idea. as for doing it in cord, i can do it. my thing is taking 'your' idea and making it happen.

Well, a good portion of the memorial bracelet isnt used, mostly at the ends. My idea would be to drill an anchor hole at each end of the bracelet, and maybe do some sort of paracord design at the ends, or you could even do a button or clasp style in 550 cord? Or how about using the backside of the memorial bracelet as the paracord bracelet with the memorial side facing out? I would be more than willing to send down my memorial bracelet for you to examine if you dont have one, but would need it back even if you didnt use it. (im sure im stating the obvious here)

robsdak
02-20-2013, 04:06 AM
Well, a good portion of the memorial bracelet isnt used, mostly at the ends. My idea would be to drill an anchor hole at each end of the bracelet, and maybe do some sort of paracord design at the ends, or you could even do a button or clasp style in 550 cord? Or how about using the backside of the memorial bracelet as the paracord bracelet with the memorial side facing out? I would be more than willing to send down my memorial bracelet for you to examine if you dont have one, but would need it back even if you didnt use it. (im sure im stating the obvious here)

ok... got any pictures of it? easier than sending yours?

Dropy
02-20-2013, 02:02 PM
2 piece string bikini! WONDEFUL gift and handy when SHTF.

Stormfeather
02-21-2013, 12:06 AM
ok... got any pictures of it? easier than sending yours?

You can go here for pics, www.memorialbracelets.com or just google search in images Memorial Bracelets.

Evolver
02-21-2013, 01:08 AM
This Knots stuff reminds me of a good joke.:) SRY I just have too.:o

Two pieces of cordage walk into a bar and the bartender looks at them suspiciously. He says "Sorry, boys, we don't serve your kind here." So the pieces of cordage walk out again.

They're sitting in the gutter outside and feeling really thirsty when one piece of cordage says "Hey! I've got an idea to get me into the bar."

So he starts twisting and turning, wriggling this way and that, pulling out a few threads here and there, flipping and teasing the tuff atop his head as his mate's looking at him and thinking he's gone completely nuts.

Then the piece of cordage walks back into the bar. The bartender looks at him a little suspiciously again and says "Aren't you that bit of cordage that was just in here?"

The piece of cordage replies "No, I'm a frayed knot! :p

robsdak
02-21-2013, 02:15 AM
You can go here for pics, www.memorialbracelets.com or just google search in images Memorial Bracelets.

ok, i think i see what your wanting. if you want to send yours, i would be happy to do it for you. we can work out the design before anything is drilled.