PDA

View Full Version : Gear and Gear.

LUNCHBOX
06-14-2011, 01:51 AM
I am putting this out there for you guys if you need it. I do this for the guys I work with also....no gimmick. I am going on a gear run later this month and will keep an eye out for items you may need or really need if you let me know soon enough. This is military gear mostly. I have dealt with a couple (Gunbuilder, Mitunnelrat and more) members just in case trust is an issue on the gear I get.

Mods, if this is too much then kill it....if not, let me know what you need and I will keep an eye out.

RedJohn
06-14-2011, 07:51 AM
Nobody has trust issues with you here. Unfortunately nothing for me as long as I am overseas.

LUNCHBOX
06-14-2011, 08:16 PM
Overseas members need gear to--lol. If you needed something let me know. I have shipped across the big pools before.

RedJohn
06-14-2011, 08:46 PM
Overseas members need gear to--lol. If you needed something let me know. I have shipped across the big pools before.

I bet that you have not lately. Nothing ships for less than $75 these days. Well, not exactly, USPS does it for $50 but they guarantee nothing.

LUNCHBOX
06-14-2011, 09:48 PM
Thats true about the hit or miss delivery....Although in USPS"s defense, I did get a return from Germany that I sent out on 3-4-11. (non-deliverable) 3+ months and I haven't heard a word from the individual who wanted the item. Address was a wash from what the postal sheet said. I was told that if you request a signature upon receipt of the package they will track it due to insurance.....just saying.

Or you can look me up when you get stateside again.

RedJohn
06-14-2011, 10:06 PM
Or you can look me up when you get stateside again.

That'll be better.

LUNCHBOX
06-23-2011, 12:27 AM
Just a reminder.....going on the gear run Friday. I will check the post Thursday night around 2200 hrs for any requests.

The Stig
06-23-2011, 01:56 AM
What sort of gear will you be looking at? I know you said "military gear"...so does that mean like what you'd normally see at an Army Navy store? From a bigass flea market outside a big base? Tanks and trucks?

Not to be obtuse (because what you are offering to do for the community is cool) but just saying "gear" is kinda broad. What are the sorts of stuff you normally find on your trips?

And again, thank you for the offer, that is most appreciated.

LUNCHBOX
06-23-2011, 02:03 AM
I usually come across most of the name brands....Blackhawk, Eagle, Paraclete, etc or just plain old sds gear. I find rigs sometimes but alot of pouches, 3 day assault packs, I just never know what I will see. I stay away from most surplus stuff. I do pick up some military Ar mags. I even bought my buddies Eotech and my Aimpoint on one of my runs. Med supplies show up sometimes also.

LUNCHBOX
06-23-2011, 09:05 PM
Stig, Izzyscout....Will be looking for you guys. Anyone else interested, I will be checking the post at 2200 hrs (10 p.m.)

LUNCHBOX
06-26-2011, 08:44 PM
Returned from the gear run, once the requests are taken care of I will list some of whats left to everyone else. (next few days)

The Stig
07-01-2011, 05:21 PM
We don't do reviews/feedback on people here, but I want to take a second to tell everybody that Lunchbox is a standup guy who delivered product as promised and on-time.

Would do business with him again.

izzyscout21
07-02-2011, 12:11 AM
We don't do reviews/feedback on people here, but I want to take a second to tell everybody that Lunchbox is a standup guy who delivered product as promised and on-time.

Would do business with him again.

i second that motion!

LUNCHBOX
07-02-2011, 01:30 AM
Thanks guys, you need anything.....I will do what I can for ya.

LUNCHBOX
07-15-2011, 12:51 AM
Just a heads-up....I will be making another gear run next week (leaving Thursday)--Anyone looking for something special or just need to try something different let me know. I never know what I will come across so don't hesitate to ask and I will see what I can do. I will check this post the next few days and get back with anyone with a question.

pitbullnga
07-15-2011, 06:39 AM
dang its friday 2:38 am and i am always a day late and a dollar short. thanks for the offer lunchbox, i will catch ya the begining of next week ( after i get permission from the wife) i got a couple things i could use

LUNCHBOX
07-15-2011, 09:33 PM
Pit, I'm leaving on the 21st. There is still plenty of time, just let me know.

pitbullnga
07-16-2011, 05:52 AM
good to know thank you, soon as i get my head outta my ass ill send ya a list of possible things.

izzyscout21
07-16-2011, 12:23 PM
lunchbox, let me know if you come across anything on my wishlist.

LUNCHBOX
07-16-2011, 11:21 PM
Izzy, I'll be looking. Pit, let me know and I will see what I can do.

izzyscout21
07-17-2011, 05:01 PM
much obliged

LUNCHBOX
07-19-2011, 08:59 PM
AlphaTea and Pitbullinga.....pm sent in regards to your requests.

Will check this post now and again for updates and new wish lists.

Izzy, was your buddy happy with his items?

izzyscout21
07-19-2011, 09:20 PM
AlphaTea and Pitbullinga.....pm sent in regards to your requests.

Will check this post now and again for updates and new wish lists.

Izzy, was your buddy happy with his items?

happier than a pig in slop

LUNCHBOX
08-25-2011, 05:38 AM
Going on a run Friday.....anyone looking for something let me know. I never know what I will find. Izzy, Stig, Kodiak....I'll be keeping an eye out for your goodies. Anyone else, pm or hit me here.