PDA

View Full Version : Preparedness Expo Oklahoma City

prepguide
03-06-2013, 02:41 AM
I have a major announcement that I would like to share. My company, Southern Plains Consulting has partnered with Pantry Prepper to host the 2013 Oklahoma Preparedness Expo. It will be Saturday August 3rd from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. and will be held at the Biltmore Hotel. We will be bringing together the largest prep expo that Oklahoma City has ever seen. Dozens of vendors and workshops on a variety of preparedness topics all day. Come and join us for the day, door prizes, networking, education and fun.

Visit www.oklahomaprepexpo.com for more information and make plans now to come join us.

This is the fourth such expo I've organized and hosted and by far the largest one I've planned. I'm really excited about it and wanted to share the news with y'all.

Grumpy Old Man
03-10-2013, 04:09 PM
Thanks Prepper! I may be able to make that one.

bacpacker
03-10-2013, 04:21 PM
Sounds like that will be a nice show.

prepguide
03-10-2013, 06:25 PM
Thanks Prepper! I may be able to make that one.

Just an FYI on April 26-27 there will be a large expo at the Arlington Convention Center. It is the Self Reliant Expo and it is a big (!!) show. I was one of the speakers at the show last year and will be speaking at this one also. Great show, tons of vendors and worth the time. You are most welcome to come to mine also LOL