PDA

View Full Version : The Syrian government has just dumped Sarin Gas on it's people.

Richarddbeck
04-25-2013, 05:28 PM
So I just saw this on the news a couple minutes ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCRdIglf7AQ

Stormfeather
04-25-2013, 08:14 PM
Apparently everyone knew he was using them in small portions, as per the news. . . .
French, Israeli and British intelligence services have also reported they have extensive evidence that the Syrian government has increasingly been using chemical weapons.

ElevenBravo
04-25-2013, 08:23 PM
wtf.com.... Isnt that just special.

ak474u
04-25-2013, 08:36 PM
I'm thinking we shouldn't do anything. At least not till we know who the bad guys are.... We kinda screwed the pooch on Egypt, and Libya.

Stormfeather
04-25-2013, 09:12 PM
I'm thinking we shouldn't do anything. At least not till we know who the bad guys are.... We kinda screwed the pooch on Egypt, and Libya.

I agree, well, we knew what was going on in Libya, we just didnt do a whole lot to help out. I mean we sent in advisers and all, but I think we could have done a whole lot more.

helomech
04-25-2013, 09:17 PM
I don't think we should be the police of the world. We should not get involved. If their people want to fight back then I would not mind arming them, but we should not send any people.

2die4
04-26-2013, 01:14 AM
I finally got rid of the Iraqi sand out of my boots. Damnit! Now I got to get it prepped for Syrian sand!?! We unfortunately have taken the title as the world's police force. Why can't a possible World War start in lovely Mazatlan or Waikiki?:p

izzyscout21
04-26-2013, 01:24 AM
So I just saw this on the news a couple minutes ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCRdIglf7AQ

The news outlets (and the rest of the world, for that matter), overestimate just how much of a shit I give.

having to pick between the rebels or Assad is like having to choose between a turd sandwich or a giant douche.

Richarddbeck
04-26-2013, 02:34 AM
I say let them fight it out! We won our own freedom so can they.

Stormfeather
04-26-2013, 04:29 AM
I finally got rid of the Iraqi sand out of my boots. Damnit! Now I got to get it prepped for Syrian sand!?! We unfortunately have taken the title as the world's police force. Why can't a possible World War start in lovely Mazatlan or Waikiki?:p

At one point in time, a certain person all of us here may or may not know, was involved in a accidental invasion of Syria. . .A certain BFT went down and these certain people were navigating by strip map. Then these certain people was greeted by a grey-ish tan hummer in the middle of BFE by a guy in cargo shorts, ball cap, and a plate carrier, wanting to know wtf these certain people were doing in his AO! Turns out, these particular people were approximately 7 miles inside of Syrias border! Needless to say, those people expedited their return trip!

BTW. . . I heard this from a friend who has a cousin whose sisters neighbor works in the DiFac at the Pentagon. . .the next engagement slotted is supposed to be Operation Tahiti Freedom. Im reenlisting just so I can go!

ak474u
04-26-2013, 05:21 AM
At one point in time, a certain person all of us here may or may not know, was involved in a accidental invasion of Syria. . .A certain BFT went down and these certain people were navigating by strip map. Then these certain people was greeted by a grey-ish tan hummer in the middle of BFE by a guy in cargo shorts, ball cap, and a plate carrier, wanting to know wtf these certain people were doing in his AO! Turns out, these particular people were approximately 7 miles inside of Syrias border! Needless to say, those people expedited their return trip!

BTW. . . I heard this from a friend who has a cousin whose sisters neighbor works in the DiFac at the Pentagon. . .the next engagement slotted is supposed to be Operation Tahiti Freedom. Im reenlisting just so I can go!

My buddy's dad always talks about getting "lost" by crossing the wrong river and ending up in Laos. Of course, they were provided a bad map by a guy who was apparently a missionary, because he worked for the "Christians In Action".

izzyscout21
04-26-2013, 12:18 PM
"Christians In Action".

lmao. I havent heard that term used in a while.

ANEURYSM
04-26-2013, 01:52 PM
Ive said it all along. Sadam had WMD's they went on trucks to be burried in the sand in Jordan and Syria!

ak474u
04-26-2013, 04:33 PM
Ive said it all along. Sadam had WMD's they went on trucks to be burried in the sand in Jordan and Syria!

Didn't they have sat footage of them trucking them out? On that note, I know MPs that guarded mobile lab trailers in Iraq right after the invasion, and there were chem/bio weapons there, but not huge stockpiles as reported. Somebody said during that whole thing that... "We know saddam had WMDs, because we have the receipts" IOW, we supplied some of them to fight Iran.

bacpacker
04-26-2013, 10:13 PM
They used them against Iran in that war. Probably stopped them from being overran. They also used them against the Kurds after Desert Storm. There is no doubt they had them. Just makes you wonder where they are now. Jordan and syria are likely locations.

izzyscout21
04-27-2013, 02:14 AM
I saw nothing......;)

for the record, we tend to use the term WMD incorrectly. Technically, something as small as an RPG is classified as a WMD.

Grumpy Old Man
04-27-2013, 02:32 PM
I read this collection of books where the very last book predicts all this happening. In this collection a few books before that This really spiritual guy talks about wars and rumors of wars, famine, pestilence and a season of earthquakes. That collection of books seems pretty spot on to me!