PDA

View Full Version : Celebrating 100 posts

Domeguy
05-05-2013, 08:18 AM
I would like to celebrate my 100th post by thanking everyone on this who has been so kind as to not make me feel like a complete idiot for thinking something it might be a good idea to think ahead, and try to plan, so if things do bat sh*t crazy, my family and I might be in a situation where not only can we help ourselves, but maybe we can help out a few others who didn't plan ahead.
Everyone on this forum has been so helpful with any question or comment I posted. When I first came to this site, I was afraid anything I posted might cause men in dark suits and dark glasses, talking into their wrists to come and pay me a visit so we could 'have a little talk'.
Again thank you to everyone here, and I hope to meet everyone in person some day, and especially to thank Ladyhk 13 and Brownwater Riverrat 13 for inviting to this site.

ElevenBravo
05-05-2013, 01:13 PM
I was afraid anything I posted might cause men in dark suits and dark glasses, talking into their wrists to come and pay me a visit so we could 'have a little talk'.

I wouldnt quite dismiss that quite yet... everything you type can and Im sure is read by a filtering system somewhere, that looks for key words or phrases. This is one reason I am extremely careful as to what I post. I dont have any grand ideas that need to be voiced on the Enternet so I keep it simple like the basic survival/bushcraft questions.

At any rate, the folks here... are leaps and bounds above the folks you find at "other" forums so Ive been happy.

Even stupid simple questions are greeted with a civil tone and helpful advice. A good sign of a more mature crowd.

EB

The Stig
05-05-2013, 01:23 PM
Thanks for spending time with us!

bacpacker
05-05-2013, 02:20 PM
Glad you decided to hang out with us.

Brownwater Riverrat 13
05-05-2013, 02:56 PM
Hey, Congrats! Glad to see your still here. I'm not one to talk here as of late. I'll have to do some snoopin soon and see what you've been up to Brother. Need to go press my black suit..........

eagle326
05-05-2013, 06:04 PM
Hey, Congrats! Glad to see your still here. I'm not one to talk here as of late. I'll have to do some snoopin soon and see what you've been up to Brother. Need to go press my black suit..........

BRR ; Are we going with the flat black tie or the gloss black tie today?

Brownwater Riverrat 13
05-05-2013, 08:24 PM
Hey Brother, I'm actually going low gloss. Almost a Matt finish. Gotta keep that reflective material at a minimum ya know?

eagle326
05-05-2013, 10:57 PM
Hey Brother, I'm actually going low gloss. Almost a Matt finish. Gotta keep that reflective material at a minimum ya know?

Good ; Because I don't have any gloss ties. :cool:

Domeguy
05-06-2013, 01:32 AM
LOL...this is why I've stayed and want to help out.

Stormfeather
05-06-2013, 03:38 AM
Congrats on hitting 100!

MegaCPC
05-13-2013, 03:07 PM
Got you beat by 1!