PDA

View Full Version : Deepest apology

eagle326
07-22-2013, 08:03 PM
Yesterday I came across remarks by a certain senator and I unleashed a emotional rant against him. I realized my remarks could be taken in a bad way. After calming down I came back to delete both post and they were gone.
Whatever moderator took it down my deepest thanks.

I always strive to stay civilized in my post. Things have been a little crazy here and I let my emotions get the best of me. There is no excuse for the way I posted and I just need to say I'm sorry for my behavior to any of the colony who read it.
The colony has no need for post like that and I'm ashamed for doing it. I spent most of the night getting my head back on straight and will keep my emotions back in check as I have for years.

As Always:
Eagle

Stormfeather
07-22-2013, 10:08 PM
All is forgiven. In all seriousness, every now and then you have to let loose, its that check valve that keeps us separated from becoming that uncivilized evil in this world. I wouldnt worry about it too much, at least you felt comfortable enough to do it in front of friends, and thats because we all know and understand how it can be, and we dont judge.

That being said. . .

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l128/Strmfeathr/you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard.jpg (http://s95.photobucket.com/user/Strmfeathr/media/you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard.jpg.html)

eagle326
07-22-2013, 10:27 PM
All is forgiven. In all seriousness, every now and then you have to let loose, its that check valve that keeps us separated from becoming that uncivilized evil in this world. I wouldnt worry about it too much, at least you felt comfortable enough to do it in front of friends, and thats because we all know and understand how it can be, and we dont judge.

That being said. . .

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l128/Strmfeathr/you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard.jpg (http://s95.photobucket.com/user/Strmfeathr/media/you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard.jpg.html)

Thanks Stormy ; You gave me the one thing I haven't had in a long while. A good laugh at myself and a reality check.
Thanks Bro.

Stormfeather
07-22-2013, 11:15 PM
Thats what we're here for, I tend to like being around this family, because not only do we take care of each other, we also self-police, and if need be, provide the person to vent to. Watching out and taking care of our people, thats what sets us apart!

4suchatimeasthis
07-22-2013, 11:18 PM
If it makes you feel any better, I went into full-on bitch mode yesterday, to a very dear friend. Today I had to apologize. Ugh.

Full moon tonight. I don't suppose we could blame that, a day off? Lol

Stormfeather
07-22-2013, 11:21 PM
Oh! Thats right, it was a full moon! I think we can give everyone a pass for yesterdays rants!

RedJohn
07-22-2013, 11:31 PM
Yeah, yesterday was something. I personally removed 3 threads. There are less that 10 thread that have been removed from this forum until now.

So let's blame the moon and forget about it.

Stormfeather
07-22-2013, 11:58 PM
Can we derail the thread now?

Gunfixr
07-23-2013, 12:13 AM
Well, I didn't even see it, but I do know that we're all human. Sometimes we do things we may regret later, and it takes a stronger person to admit it and apologize than just do it and forget it.
Plus, like Stormfeather said, we just need to vent occasionally.

bacpacker
07-23-2013, 12:33 AM
Shit Happens Brother! No apologies needed.

eagle326
07-23-2013, 12:40 AM
Thanks to all who replied. This place is the best site I've ever been on and it just pained me that I could've brought shame upon it because of my actions.
I have left my retard mode as Stormy said.

izzyscout21
07-23-2013, 01:10 AM
Shit happens. We all step on our dick now and then. I do it all the time.

let it go, hakuna matata.

bacpacker
07-23-2013, 01:30 AM
Shit happens. We all step on our dick now and then.

Shit, I thought I was the only one that did that....all the time!

ladyhk13
07-23-2013, 02:20 AM
Shall we all call him MOTARD now?

Stormfeather
07-23-2013, 02:59 AM
Shall we all call him MOTARD now?

I see a new Call-sign in someones future!

ladyhk13
07-23-2013, 03:20 AM

Yup...he does.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to add ...don't ask me how I know...it's not what you're thinking.

izzyscout21
07-23-2013, 03:24 AM
Yup...he does.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to add ...don't ask me how I know...it's not what you're thinking.

Ba duh tiss.

ladyhk13
07-23-2013, 04:15 AM
Ba duh tiss.

Are you speaking a foreign language again there buddy?

mitunnelrat
07-26-2013, 11:28 PM
He sorta was, Lady. The drum beat after a comedians joke.

eagle326
07-27-2013, 12:11 AM

OH HELL NO!!! ; I'm not stepping on my dick at my age Izzy ; at least not intentionally even though I did this time. A man my age has to be careful about dick stepping ; We just don't bounce back as quick as you youngin's. We're all about the best use of our time and dragging it out to it's fullest climatic ending because we never know when it's gonna rise in it's old glory.

As a scholar once said; I'm not as good as I once was ; But I as good once as I ever was. ;)

mitunnelrat
07-27-2013, 12:16 AM
Eagle, three strategically placed piercings and a pull cord could keep it from happening, even inadvertently ;) This discussion reminded me of telling a great uncle he should do it once, so I had to share! lol

As everyone has said though, no biggie. We all lose it once it a while. At least yours wasn't in as spectacular fashion as my last tirade! I ripped into a SME who yes, actually did know more than me. Imagine that. I felt like such an ass afterward.

eagle326
07-27-2013, 02:50 AM
Eagle, three strategically placed piercings and a pull cord could keep it from happening, even inadvertently ;) This discussion reminded me of telling a great uncle he should do it once, so I had to share! lol

As everyone has said though, no biggie. We all lose it once it a while. At least yours wasn't in as spectacular fashion as my last tirade! I ripped into a SME who yes, actually did know more than me. Imagine that. I felt like such an ass afterward.

Good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read this. :) Sorry bro. not into piercings or pull cord. Minn ; I think your therapist would like to talk to you about this. But then on the other hand I like your demented thinking. Err I mean the way you think outside the box. ;)

Oh I'm good where I'm at now. But your right we all lose it every now and then. Next time I go off the deep end I'll p.m. you and you can just send me a remedy. OUCH!!!

Grumpy Old Man
07-27-2013, 05:46 PM
Damn! When work gets cranking I miss all the fun!Don't worry about it Eagle;we're old. We're allowed our occasional lapses of sanity. But I wish I'd caught it anyway for a good laugh.

ElevenBravo
08-03-2013, 07:09 PM
Nobody here cares you were on a rant... were not emo like the other forums. :-)

See? We still love you!

EB

Brownwater Riverrat 13
08-03-2013, 08:30 PM
Well......speaking as one of the most "un-politically correct" members on the site. I should get banned sometimes but they still let me hang around. Also this site doesn't have "speak and spell" so my grammar is not the best when I fat finger the the keyboard. So please excuse me when I Kick it into gear. I do have a sailor's mouth sometimes. But I am what I am as Pop-eye said. This was me and I was accepted back in the day. Moderators........do not take this out of context. But this is who I am and who I was back in the "80" published in the cruise book of one of my ships. (yeah that's me laying out there on the bottom too, a guys gotta have some free time) They published all of our nick names and I even had it on my "coveralls" back then. I was a scrapper and we all fought "together" not against each other, we covered each backs. Most of our "fights were against other ships and commands, stupid stuff. .... I had a reputation for breaking a persons jawbone not for being a racist. I can thank dad (the Green Beret) for that.

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/9267/tkbq.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/12/tkbq.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

izzyscout21
08-03-2013, 09:06 PM
LMAO. You look scared..... Like they're holding a rectal probe behind the camera. That picture is awesome

Brownwater Riverrat 13
08-03-2013, 10:47 PM
Actually that was during the cold war days and there was a 70ft dish shoved up my ass. I'm feeling much better now.......but I lost all my hair.

Stormfeather
10-25-2013, 07:19 PM
This gave me a really great idea! Im going to start a pictures thread of all of us from way back in the military days (or current military days!)

ElevenBravo
10-25-2013, 07:56 PM
Can we derail the thread now?

I like pie... Do you like pie?
EB

Stormfeather
10-25-2013, 07:59 PM
Everybody loves Pie. . .I ate a pie once, I think she was a Sigma Pi

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l128/Strmfeathr/SigmaPiGirls.jpg (http://s95.photobucket.com/user/Strmfeathr/media/SigmaPiGirls.jpg.html)

bacpacker
10-26-2013, 12:54 AM
I think I need Pi.