PDA

View Full Version : Huntsville Hamfest Aug 17 & 18, 2013

Brownwater Riverrat 13
07-28-2013, 03:07 AM
Huntsville Alabama is holding it's anual "Hamfest" again. I plan on going, this will be my first time. So I'm hoping to find some good deals on some goodies. Anyone else up for a trip? We live about 45 minutes from the Von Braun Center (location) so it's just out our back door really. Anyone up for a "Grip & Grin"? I'm sure there will be alot of great deals on gear there. Hey Domeguy you're a Gear whore now, you up for another adventure? Here's the link...............

http://www.hamfest.org/

Domeguy
07-28-2013, 04:41 PM
Who ......me...... whom I believe you called and I quote, "the gear whore from hell, who was jumping up and down, and yelling mine, mine, mine." You also described me as "having it bad, and accused me of having paracord hanging from my teeth"' and then went on further to publicly state how you were going to tie me up and leave me to be eaten by spiders. So you ask me if I am interested in another adventure with you? Do you really need to ask.....Hell yes I'm up to an adventure.

eagle326
07-28-2013, 04:54 PM
Who ......me...... whom I believe you called and I quote, "the gear whore from hell, who was jumping up and down, and yelling mine, mine, mine." You also described me as "having it bad, and accused me of having paracord hanging from my teeth"' and then went on further to publicly state how you were going to tie me up and leave me to be eaten by spiders. So you ask me if I am interested in another adventure with you? Do you really need to ask.....Hell yes I'm up to an adventure.

Well if you're a Gear Whore as BWRR says ; Then go forth and be the Biggest ; Baddest ; Best gear whore this colony has. :cool:

izzyscout21
07-28-2013, 09:39 PM
Im coming.

Brownwater Riverrat 13
07-28-2013, 10:15 PM
Hoo-Yah!.............. Anybody else up for an, uh.....er adventure? If you bring your wives, girlfriends significant others who aren't interested in shortwave, Ham (not pigs) gear there's plenty of other things to do in our area. Huntsville, Lynchburg, Fayetteville has a big fabric center outlet. AND A WAL-MART THAT SELLS RELOADING SUPPLIES!

Domeguy
07-29-2013, 06:02 AM
Huntsville also has a large Gander Mountain store and Larry's Pistol and Pawn.

ladyhk13
07-30-2013, 06:17 AM
Any gals want to just hang out I'm game...not interested in going with the guys to hamfest, I'm sure we could find something else to do?