PDA

View Full Version : Naked and Afraid

Buddychrist
07-29-2013, 02:20 AM
Has anyone else been watching this on discovery channel?

I heard they are gonna do uncensored episodes at night time to spark more interest. Honestly I wouldn't mind being dropped to some tropical island naked and prove to everyone you can survive but I doubt my wife would be happy about me naked on and island with a random woman.

But if their is a prize money for staying for 21 days she would be putting me in the car right now to go get on the show lol!

ak474u
07-29-2013, 02:59 AM
It's a pretty good show. I've been impressed with the skill level of the women so far.

Del461
07-29-2013, 03:19 AM
Tonight's episode was pretty good.

Domeguy
07-29-2013, 05:45 AM
If the TV viewers were to see me naked.....they would be afraid, very afraid. I have only seen one episode, and the woman saved the mans butt when he got severely sun burned and could only lay in the shade for a day or two. At the end of the episode, he admitted it, thereby breaking the bro code.

AlphaTea
07-29-2013, 02:39 PM
The uncensored episodes I watched showed no boobage or nether regions.
No satisfying of animalistic urges either.
No four letter words.
There was talk about menstruation and defication.
Oh yea the graphic infected foot scenes.
There was that scene of the baby caiman being gutted while still alive.

ak474u
07-29-2013, 03:13 PM
That guy was kinda wimpy, that being said, I noticed he was bright red when he arrived on the boat, so I'm guessing they put them up in a resort for a few days prior to that, and he spent a little too much time on the beach. It does however illustrate that the right clothing, or any clothing for that matter can be a serious advantage to survival.

Alas Babylon
07-29-2013, 07:20 PM
I was watching last night, my wife came in, started watching, and continued well after I went to sleep. She said she got hooked on it.
I saw no difference between the regular and "uncensored" episodes.

izzyscout21
07-30-2013, 04:09 AM
I like the show. It's been very entertaining.