PDA

View Full Version : Emergency Pediatric Care Resource on Sale at Chinook: $17.95

The Stig
06-26-2011, 12:08 AM
Emergency Pediatric Care Resource on Sale at Chinook (http://www.chinookmed.com/cgi-bin/item/14080/clearance/-Rapid-Pediatric-Emergency-Care-----------------)

This revised reprint is updated to reflect the 2005 emergency cardiovascular care guidelines. A pocket-sized, full-color reference, it provides quick facts about pediatric emergency care that are vital to the clinical setting.

Inside is a collection of commonly used - but rarely memorized - clinical information broken down into charts, algorithms, and tables to aid the user in rapidly locating essential information to deliver safe and efficient care. RAPID Pediatric Emergency Care incorporates both pre-hospital and hospital management of pediatric emergencies.

New revised reprint is now updated to reflect the 2005 emergency cardiovascular care guidelines.
Easy-to-use, "just the facts" approach provides rapid access to essential facts and procedures in emergency care.
Colored tabs separate and identify each section so the user can quickly locate the necessary information in an emergency.
A series of algorithms are used throughout the guide to illustrate the necessary sequential steps in treating pediatric patients in emergency situations.
Alphabetical listing of medications commonly used in pediatric emergency care allows users to reference these medications in an at-a-glance format.
Pocket size easily fits in a lab coat pocket.
Spiral binding enables the book to lay flat so it won't close.

By Barbara Aehlert, RN, BSPA, Southwest EMS Education Inc., Purdon, TX, USA

178 pages, 37 illustrations
Trim size 3 X 5-1/2 in
Copyright 2007
Softcover, Reference

izzyscout21
07-26-2012, 01:56 PM
I don't know how I missed this one before.

ANyone with kids needs this book

bacpacker
07-26-2012, 10:38 PM
My wife is a nanny. I will be getting this for her. Thanks for the info Stig.

EDIT:
The link is telling me there is no product matching the criteria. I couldn't find it by searching the title either. Gonna keep looking.

The Stig
07-27-2012, 09:41 PM
My wife is a nanny. I will be getting this for her. Thanks for the info Stig.

EDIT:
The link is telling me there is no product matching the criteria. I couldn't find it by searching the title either. Gonna keep looking.

Notice the date of my post. It's from June of last year.

Sales long over by now.

bacpacker
07-27-2012, 09:46 PM
Crap I didn't even notice that. SORRY!

The Stig
07-28-2012, 12:41 PM
Crap I didn't even notice that. SORRY!

No worries mate.

Brother Izzy was bumping some old threads that held good info. If anything we should blame him.

izzyscout21
07-28-2012, 12:48 PM
Even if it's not on sale anymore, It'd still be worth having. I'm actually going to order one up.