PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Serial Rapist Hunted: Police Warn Public

The Stig
09-05-2013, 03:57 PM
Original story HERE (http://news.sky.com/story/1137285/dallas-serial-rapist-hunted-police-warn-public) at Skynews

Dallas Serial Rapist Hunted: Police Warn Public
The suspect preys on women out walking in the early hours and usually tries to rob his victims before sexually assaulting them.

1:34am UK, Thursday 05 September 2013

The attacks have taken place near downtown Dallas

By Sky News US Team

Police in Dallas are hunting a serial rapist who has attacked six women in the past fortnight.

A total of eight assaults have been carried out by the same suspect since June in a neighbourhood near the city centre, according to officers.

Investigators say the suspect targets women who are out walking in the early hours of the morning near Fair Park.

The man usually tries to rob his victims before sexually assaulting them, authorities said.

The latest victim came forward on Wednesday to say she had been assaulted on August 28.

Major Jeff Cotner said patrols have been increased and people should be extra careful when walking near the park.

ElevenBravo
09-05-2013, 08:07 PM
Are they doing like the Boston Bomber, and going house to house with a 4A violation search?

Sorry, Im still irked about the Katrina thing...

EB

ak474u
09-06-2013, 12:54 AM
Up to 9 victims now. I've spent a lot of time down there near fair park. In that neighborhood, you might be thankful to get out having only been raped. Beirut is slightly safer, and much more cheerful. I hope they catch the guy, and I hope he resists, but in that neighborhood, it could be anybody.

Stormfeather
09-06-2013, 01:48 AM
Somehow. . .when I think of Beirut . . . cheerful is not the word that comes to mind.

ak474u
09-06-2013, 04:33 AM
Somehow. . .when I think of Beirut . . . cheerful is not the word that comes to mind.

Then you get what I mean when I say its a scary part of town. Fair park is awesome, beautiful old Art Deco buildings, murals etc. but just outside the gate.... Stalingrad.