PDA

View Full Version : Article from Anonymous

bacpacker
11-15-2013, 01:23 AM
I was doing some searching tonight and ran across this article. I don't give a lot of credence to it, but in the thought of maybe giving someone a heads up just in case, thought I should post it anyway. I would feel really bad if something happened and I hadn't shared this.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/11/anonymous-warns-911-style-attack-in-la-may-be-imminent-2822844.html

Before it's News
Anonymous Warns 9/11 Style Attack In LA May Be Imminent (Video)
Thursday, November 14, 2013 7:38

The world renowned hacker activist group “Anonymous” issued one of their civic-minded warnings yesterday on behalf of the people of Los Angeles. Anonymous has indicated that they have information which leads them to believe that a false flag event similar to the twin tower attacks in New York is in the works for the Citi Bank building. The chief tenant of that building at this time is Freddie Mac.

They are specific in their information, with the attack expected on Friday, November 15th. They indicated that their information alerted them to SWAT drills being conducted in the downtown area in a manner different from other drills which have been recently carried out. They did not specify in what way they were different.

They also stated that the insurance coverage for the building has been dropped with the exception of those portions of coverage which provide for special conditions, physical damage, and coverages related to terrorism. Those coverages remain in effect, according to Anonymous’ sources. They identify the certificate holder for the insurance Hines Vaf.

Fascinating stuff. We won’t have to wait long to see if this one is true or not. You don’t see Anonymous warning of something like thisvery often if at all at least as far as I know of. It’s good to see them do so though. Groups like them, Wikileaks and others are the people’s intelligence network. If not for these groups, the world would be alot more ignorant to the plans ofthe globalist elite and their cronies, war crimes and other things. Keep on doing what your doing and thank you for doing it. -Mort

helomech
11-15-2013, 01:58 AM
I just wish if these terrorist wanted to hit a target they would hit the people in charge. Leave the innocent civilians alone and take your fight to the head of the government.

David Armstrong
11-15-2013, 08:51 PM
When the claim starts out with unsubstantiated nonsense like the Twin Towers being a false flag event it tends to make me doubt the accuracy of the rest of it. And does anyone really think that anybody with any sense would make a major change in insurance just before something like this?

- - - Updated - - -

I just wish if these terrorist wanted to hit a target they would hit the people in charge. Leave the innocent civilians alone and take your fight to the head of the government.
That sort of defeats the whole purpose behind a terrorist attack. Terrorist attacks are traditionally directed at civilians and/or non-leaders. Hitting the government and the leaders doesn't spread much terror ordinarily.

bacpacker
11-15-2013, 10:12 PM
Well I have egg on my face. i really didn't expect anything to happen. Just felt like I should kick it out FWIWW.

MegaCPC
11-16-2013, 01:21 AM
From the left coast, thanks anyway. It's only stupid until it happens. Better safe than sorry, even if the subject is of the :tinfoil: type.

David Armstrong
11-17-2013, 08:54 PM
No need for egg, you did point out that you didn't give a lot of credence to the article. I just pointed out some reasons one shouldn't give much credence to it. That is the problem with information from sources like that, even if they do get something credible their past claims and accusations tend to make it difficult to take them seriously.