PDA

View Full Version : WalMart has Augason Farms Emergency Foods on ROLLBACK!

Stormfeather
12-10-2013, 07:03 AM
Hey folks, I get the Augason Farms Emergency Foods milk all the time, so when I saw they had it on the rollback, I figured I would add some to the stash, when lo and behold, they have a bunch of their stuff on rollback with free shipping on orders over $35.00!

Instant Nonfat Dry Milk is $8.00 from $9.83.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=augason+farms&ic=16_0&Find=Find&search_constraint=0

I know its not WiseFoods, MountainHouse, or Provident Pantry, but the product is really good, and I personally cant tell the difference! Im one of those guys who goes for the best deal, not necessarily the most popular name, so Hopefully others here can make use of this deal! They also have quite a few other Augason Farms Emergency Foods on rollback if you care to look thru the selection!

Taz Baby
12-10-2013, 02:39 PM
thanks for the heads up

ladyhk13
12-10-2013, 06:14 PM
I wish I could drink powdered milk. I haven't liked any in my life yet. I hate to buy something in bulk only to find that I won't drink it. I need a cow.

Sniper-T
12-10-2013, 08:17 PM
try adding Nestle Quick to it. makes even the vilest powdered milk palatable.

Makes for some Real funky Kraft dinner though!

Deals in store too Stormy or mail only?

ElevenBravo
12-10-2013, 08:20 PM
Id be willing to try it, but Nido is my go-to powdered milk.

Thanks for the post, Ill see if I can order some.

EB

Stormfeather
12-11-2013, 12:25 AM
try adding Nestle Quick to it. makes even the vilest powdered milk palatable.

Makes for some Real funky Kraft dinner though!

Deals in store too Stormy or mail only?

Mail only as far as I know, as my local walmart doesnt even carry Augason Farms dehydrated/FD'ed/Powdered foods in #10 cans

msomnipotent
12-11-2013, 02:09 AM
Cool! I realized I didn't have any pancake mix the other day, and lo and behold!

ladyhk13
12-11-2013, 03:37 AM
Id be willing to try it, but Nido is my go-to powdered milk.

Thanks for the post, Ill see if I can order some.

EB

I bought a can of that and it's nasty...sorry. Like I said, me and powdered milk just dont mix. Guess I could try adding chocolate to it but it would have to be a lot.

Stormfeather
12-11-2013, 05:17 PM
LadyHK, give it a try, if you dont like it, then ok, but if anything, its a $8.00 prep that you can store away for someone else in your family/group who may like it!