PDA

View Full Version : F**k! I have had enough!

Sniper-T
01-30-2014, 11:47 PM
Sorry for the rant and language folks, all who know me...know that this isn't the norm...

first, I'm sorry for my mostly absence as of late...

second, This new year fucking sucks!

My best friend just lost her dad unexpectedly, and now is dealing with a 1 yo with possible fluid on his heart..
another buddy is getting his ass handed to him by both cancer and radiation...
one of my dearest friends is being stalked and threatened by an ex, and under our bullshit laws is just about defenceless...
and... well I can't even speak of this one yet, but it is destroying me at a home level...

Fuck You 2014! Seriously, just Fuck right off!

:(

2die4
01-31-2014, 12:21 AM
I hope everything eventually gets better for you. We are here for you if you need anything.

Possom
01-31-2014, 01:37 AM
Maybe 2014 is just getting all the bad stuff out of the way right out of the gate and it will get better and better as the year goes by.

Vodin
01-31-2014, 02:11 AM
When I came into issues involving my life, I used all of the negative inputs as a 'fuel' to pull me out. The doctors had no answer and only had negative responses for 'what if, can I and will I'.

I know that this can be understood in many varying ways. I hope you will take this and apply it to your situation. Use all of the negative sources and use it to better your outlook of the future, your self and important relations. Anger and frustration can provide tremendous negative results it can also provide you a source of 'energy' to tap into.

The past is just that you cant change it. The future is what you live for. The present is this moment where you live and make the best efforts to achieve your future.

Hopefully you are able to do this quickly. Your mind is an amazing tool. I hope everything works into an better result for you.

Be safe.

Stormfeather
01-31-2014, 04:00 AM
Sniper-T, first off, bad things always come in 3's, they always have, always will. Suck it up brother, put your head down, and march on. You can do this. If you sit back for a moment, and look at ALL the bullshit you have went thru in life, and how you thought back then how hard life was at THAT moment, it can bring you a moment of clarity. Nobody ever died from having a bad couple of months.

Break it down, and please, dont take this as a cruel hearted gesture, im just being brutally honest which I would expect from anyone here.

1- My best friend just lost her dad unexpectedly. . .This is the circle of life, we are born, we live our lives the best we can, and we all die in the end. I personally believe we are all born with a genetic timer inside that says "you have exactly 135,735,387 heart beats before your heart stops for good." Do what you can with the time you have. If your best friend misses her father, then he must have been one hell of a man and a great father to have left that impression on people. Celebrate his life, dont mourn his death.

2- and now is dealing with a 1 yo with possible fluid on his heart.. This is tough on any parent. As a parent myself, I only want the best for my children. I lost my first son 18 years ago and theres not a day that goes by that I dont think about him. The things he could have done, the man he could have became, and all of the other "mundane" things like playing football, watching him grow up, that I personally missed out on. Children are extremely resilient. Modern medicine has advanced so far by todays standards compared to 20 years ago, I get sad knowing he could have survived had he been born today. Im sure the little guy will be fine, the added stress of her father passing Im sure isnt helping the situation, but keep a positive outlook.

3- another buddy is getting his ass handed to him by both cancer and radiation... Cancer is a bitch, no doubt about it. But 99% of how you survive it, is your outlook on it. Dont let him be a defeatist. Sandi's mom beat cancer 5 times in a 30 year period, and you would have never known at any given moment she was fighting thru the chemo, the pain, and the agony, because she always had a smile on her face. When she passed, it was unexpectedly, and she had a smile on her face when she was found in her bed. Cant beat that with a stick. Go out on your own terms I say, and go out with a smile on your face, let everyone wonder what you were thinking! BUT until that moment comes, you fight with everything you have inside you, and when you cant possibly go on, you get up and keep fighting, thats what survivors do, they dont stop fighting, thats what makes them survivors.

4- one of my dearest friends is being stalked and threatened by an ex, and under our bullshit laws is just about defenceless...Canada is a big wide open wooded country, hunting accidents happen all the time. I hear Moose are terrible when cornered too.

5- and... well I can't even speak of this one yet, but it is destroying me at a home level... If you need us, we are here. You dont have to put your business out in the street so to speak, but you know anyone here is willing to listen if you need a friend to confide in. Remember this, we got your back.

The past is just that you cant change it. The future is what you live for. The present is this moment where you live and make the best efforts to achieve your future.

Vodin, you hit it centermass right there brother, thats the attitude to take!

Brownwater Riverrat 13
01-31-2014, 04:26 AM
Well said Stormy and LadyHK and I will echo #5......just say the word brother. I'll pack my long underwear. You need, we're here.

adapt619
01-31-2014, 03:47 PM
Praying for you and your family. I lost my mom last week and nothing has been the same. Gods plan for us is not always clear or understood, but through Gods love we know that its what was best for us.

Sniper-T
01-31-2014, 09:21 PM
Thanks all, and I didn't mean to sound defeated, I actually was calling 2014 out to fight! lol

It was just a bad day when everything came to head, and ... well you know.

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. Waiting on the test results for the little guy now.

Throwing a birthday party for my cancer buddy tonight, to celebrate his life, and reinforce the positive attitude he just got back after 2 weeks bedridden.

Her dad was a hell of a guy, and what made it the hardest was he lived 1000+ miles away, but was currently driving here to see her(them) missed it by 5 hours.

Mods, sorry about the language... please feel free to clean it up if you want, it's past my time to edit.

Thanks again all. I'm plugging away.

ladyhk13
02-01-2014, 12:13 AM
At least you didn't say you were eating the cats! Would have had to come up there and put a hurten on your butt! That would have really topped off your day ;)

bacpacker
02-01-2014, 12:35 AM
Prayer out for you, friends, & family. We are here if you need us.

realist
02-01-2014, 01:13 AM
One day at a time brother, one day at a time. The good thing is you are able to be there to support you buddy in his time of need. As for the stalker just make sure the hole is deep. Prayers to you and your friends.

Possom
02-01-2014, 01:26 AM
To add to realist post. A bag of lime in the hole helps cut the smell.

Gunfixr
02-01-2014, 02:34 PM
That's OK, Sniper, we all need to vent sometimes.
Sometimes you just realize how much is going on, all at once, and you think to yourself, "I just can't take any more of this shit !!!!"

But it won't just go away. Separate these things, and deal with them each alone. Stormfeather really covered it well, we can't change life, we just have to find a way to deal with it.

I know where you're coming from, life is not easy. But you are stronger than you realize. What you need is there for you to find.

mitunnelrat
02-02-2014, 12:34 AM
I can't do much more than echo the sentiments already expressed, but I did tone down your title since you seemed to want that. It didn't bother me though. We all need to vent at times.

By the way, I don't think the southerners are thinking things through too well, are they? I wouldn't be surprised if you could easily dig a hole 6 meters deep right now, but that snow is gonna melt. ;)

I personally favor the Walt Kowalski approach. Lay down a serious ass whuppin' and a warning that if you "have to come back things are gonna get fuckin' ugly".

Sniper-T
02-02-2014, 10:30 PM
yeah, the hole is out of the question for a few months yet, and if it were close enough to my place, then I 'd just have to spread a little blood around and the wolves and coyotes would take care of it for me, but she's a days drive (24 hrs) from me, and I don't know what the local predator life is like out there. The cops are watching him now, the lad is doing better, breathing ok again, but still waiting for test results, buddy is optimistic, but far from out of the woods yet.