PDA

View Full Version : Nat Geo Building Wild

Onestep
02-10-2014, 01:29 PM
Not sure if any of you have seen this show yet but it's got some interesting ideas that I'm sure some of us could use.
Check it out:

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/building-wild/

helomech
02-10-2014, 01:55 PM
Going to check it out thanks.

Illini Warrior
02-10-2014, 03:14 PM
yep, Pauly is back .... he was the hands on building expert on the old ABC show .... his new partner has great ability .... been impressed with the range of skills .... don't think he appreciates the homeowner and friends building assistance part of the show ....

Onestep
02-10-2014, 03:33 PM
Yea, "Tuffy" has the MacGyver gene for sure.

bacpacker
02-10-2014, 06:31 PM
I have been watching it. Loved the house up on top of the mountian. Land owner cut all the wood off his property with a wood mizer. Tuffy comes up with some shit.
The rotating house show. My BIL designed the plans for the actual house. They mentioned the company during the show.

There is another show on called building Alaska as well. Some interesting concepts on how to do things remotely.

ladyhk13
02-11-2014, 02:40 AM
I love Building Alaska!

izzyscout21
02-11-2014, 10:15 PM
I have been watching it. Loved the house up on top of the mountian. Land owner cut all the wood off his property with a wood mizer. Tuffy comes up with some shit.
The rotating house show. My BIL designed the plans for the actual house. They mentioned the company during the show.

There is another show on called building Alaska as well. Some interesting concepts on how to do things remotely.

I love Building Alaska!

BUilding Alaska is an awesome show.