PDA

View Full Version : Virginia Ants. . .Echo2, ElevenBravo . . Others?

Stormfeather
06-04-2014, 03:52 PM
Hey fellow ANTS, Im going to be down in your AO for a few weeks doing some stuff so I thought I would put a yell out to any ANTS in Virginia! I will be located at Fort Pickett for the next few weeks and wanted to see if any ANTS are in that AO, and if so, want to get together for dinner, drinks, jaw-jacking, or whatnot? Hit me up if so! Would love to put faces to names!

Respectfully,
Stormfeather
SFx3

2die4
06-04-2014, 06:01 PM
Good ole' Ft. Pickett. Hopefully they finished all the remodeling.

ElevenBravo
06-04-2014, 10:24 PM
Pickett, the armpit of Virginia. Theres plenty of 'skeeters there, thats for damn sure... and god only knows what the g0v burried there and we dont know about (Radiated barrels, test poisons, etc..)

From Blackstone to Roanoke, I think its a 3 hour drive... so Im not so close. Ill swing by Echo's shop this week and tell him to check the forums, I think hes been busy and AWOL from SHTF.

Its been at least 6 years since Ive been there, took the daughter for a field trip one year... If Brothers Pizza is still there, go eat... Its a dive, but IMHO great pizza!!

EB

Stormfeather
06-06-2014, 12:24 AM
Thanks for the heads up! I will look it up! Luckily, I will be staying in a hotel in town, not on base!

Gunfixr
06-13-2014, 04:11 AM
Looks like that's real close to Blackstone.
Well, that's about 50 miles south of Richmond, and I'm about 60 miles east of Richmond.
However, I work maybe 30 miles east of Richmond, but more south. The shop is right on 460, so it would be a straight shot across. A bit of a drive, but doable.

We could get together sometime.