PDA

View Full Version : Deadlier strain of influenza created

2die4
07-01-2014, 08:50 PM
Well the report says it all. Bad enough the virus exists but to say "Hey this virus is weak, LETS KICK IT UP A NOTCH! and see what it does" Is utter madness. Hope this strain doesn't get into the wrong hands.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/exclusive-controversial-us-scientist-creates-deadly-new-flu-strain-for-pandemic-research-9577088.html

ElevenBravo
07-01-2014, 10:55 PM
Just think of all the goodies that have NOT been publicized yet! The stuff done behind locked doors in super secret labs... Yeah, Im pretty sure a few of these exist.

EB

bacpacker
07-02-2014, 01:38 AM
Just look back at history since WWII. There have been several things that have been experimented with on live patients over the years. Just makes me wonder what hasn't hit the news yet?

2die4
07-02-2014, 01:56 AM
Just look back at history since WWII. There have been several things that have been experimented with on live patients over the years. Just makes me wonder what hasn't hit the news yet? Very scary to think about.

bacpacker
07-02-2014, 02:05 AM
It really is. Two that stands out to me are the testing after WWII with various strains of gonnnerah on black men. The other is bringing in college students to experiment on them using LSD. The idiot Timothy Leary was involved in that mess. Those don't even start with stuff the DOD has their fingers in, or the CDC.