PDA

View Full Version : Look what the..

Grumpy Old Man
08-24-2014, 04:00 PM
...Cat dragged in. Sorry for the absence, but Life conspired to get in the way. As this is our busy season I have been working long hours and am just plain tired. And I'm having arthritis issues. Getting old ain't for sissies!

However, I'm back for the duration.

Sniper-T
08-24-2014, 05:44 PM
welcome back Grumpy. missed ya!

by the way... did someone say... cat???

bacpacker
08-24-2014, 06:11 PM
Me to Grum0s. Glad ur back. Here's hoping you can keep old Author at ay.

eagle326
08-24-2014, 08:39 PM
GRUMPUS MAXIMIST has returned!!!! ALL hail the mighty ; the one one and only.

OH HELL you know what I mean. ;)

Twitchy
08-25-2014, 11:57 PM
Glad to see you back grumpy!

Grumpy Old Man
08-26-2014, 01:26 AM
Yeah, I get back and Stormy has me plottin' to get a new hawk, Snipers blaspheming catfish, And Twitchy almost growed completely! Ya miss a lot when ya ain't here. Oh yeah, Eagle had to do double curmudgeon duty! Sorry Bro!

Stormfeather
08-26-2014, 04:50 AM
Welcome back Grumpy, good to see ya back! Was wondering where ya been!

eagle326
08-26-2014, 12:14 PM
Yeah, I get back and Stormy has me plottin' to get a new hawk, Snipers blaspheming catfish, And Twitchy almost growed completely! Ya miss a lot when ya ain't here. Oh yeah, Eagle had to do double curmudgeon duty! Sorry Bro!

No problem Grumpus Maximist. Now that your back we can both be the crazy grandfather curmudgeons on that big boat if we'll cleared to board.
It'll take both of us to keep those youngin's even close to behaving. :)

bacpacker
08-26-2014, 12:24 PM
Ha ha! Good luck with. You know how this bunch gets.
:)

Sniper-T
08-26-2014, 12:26 PM
... youngin's even close to behaving. :)

What is this "be-hav-ing" that you speak of? Something I am clearly unfamiliar with...
;)

eagle326
08-26-2014, 06:01 PM
What is this "be-hav-ing" that you speak of? Something I am clearly unfamiliar with...
;)

And this colony is our poster child along with River Rat ; Izzy ; Back Packer and our very own lovely Lady hk. :p

Brownwater Riverrat 13
09-01-2014, 02:47 AM
Welcome back big brother, guess we'll have to "concretize" your ass to the keyboard so you can make a few more comments. I don't have much room to talk though. My posts have been short but we all have lives and that ship is sure starting to sound mighty good right now with all the shit that's been going on lately. Could use a cruise to where ever I damn well please right now and the SWIFT is the scowl that could do it. Brief stop in Bermuda for fuel, couple of drinks, (fueling pier sucks there) then maybe round the horn and go take out some Pirates. Need a little action, anyone game?

eagle326
09-01-2014, 03:12 AM
OH HELL ; With Grupus Maximus para sailing beside me ain't no pirates or other vermin gonna get away. :p

AlphaTea
09-01-2014, 09:23 PM
Welcome back.

eagle326
09-02-2014, 09:46 PM
Did Grumpus Maximus and I ever tell you youngin's about the time we -------------------

Brownwater Riverrat 13
09-03-2014, 02:07 PM
Yeah I remember, you told me that back when I was the cabin boy back on Noah's Ark.

eagle326
09-03-2014, 02:12 PM
And look at you now. You've done well Grasshopper. :cool:

Brownwater Riverrat 13
09-03-2014, 05:19 PM
That's because of the boots I had to fill were honorable and heavy. Yet what better mentors could one ask for? (thanks brother) By the way......that's "Weed hopper" I never believed in the grass stuff. Gotta head through the weeds man! The road less traveled, eh?

eagle326
09-03-2014, 09:43 PM
So it is spoken ; So let it be written!!

Here by and henceforth thou shall be known as Weed hopper.
May good trail go before you young one. ;)

Sniper-T
09-04-2014, 12:28 AM
hey bwrr... where's LH? she is conspicuous by her absence lately... and missed! :(

Brownwater Riverrat 13
09-04-2014, 12:57 AM
Well I'm watching the Ice Team Speedway Racing World Championships (I love speedway racing and motocross) and she.........well I'll tell her to get busy she has some answering to do. I finally got a break so I can "work" on the coop the last two days. Between the 500gl diesel tank leak (at the bottom), appts. doggie fence going down, property maint. rain.....the other property......and the list goes on. I should be able to put some windows in as soon as the hardware arrives. I'm using the old wooden windows from our house but ordered some telescoping push bars for them. Can't find them anywhere around here. Actually they're coming from Alberta Eh?

By the way the Russians are cleaning house in Ice Speedway. Alot of old riders still kicking ass out there. Nothing like Ice, spikes, one foot peg and no brakes. Oh did I mention two laps?

ladyhk13
09-04-2014, 05:02 AM
And this colony is our poster child along with River Rat ; Izzy ; Back Packer and our very own lovely Lady hk. :p

Awe, how sweet...;)

ladyhk13
09-04-2014, 05:27 AM
hey bwrr... where's LH? she is conspicuous by her absence lately... and missed! :(

You miss me? Maybe I can come back if you will be nicer to cats......hmmmmmmmm
Been spending time online doing research on various things, doing some family tree stuff, and of course I have to get in some candy crush time. Just being sidetracked.

I miss you guys too. Wish we all lived closer together so we could hang out.

Sniper-T
09-04-2014, 10:56 AM
You miss me? Maybe I can come back if you will be nicer to cats......hmmmmmmmm...
Sorry LH. Maybe if we had the kind of kitties that you guys have down there, but up here the situation is a lot more dire:

http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo177/1234qwer4/sniperkitty.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/1234qwer4/media/sniperkitty.jpg.html)

...I miss you guys too. Wish we all lived closer together so we could hang out.

the good and the bad about the internet... make good friends :), whom you may never actually meet! :(

ladyhk13
09-04-2014, 09:04 PM
...Cat dragged in. Sorry for the absence, but Life conspired to get in the way. As this is our busy season I have been working long hours and am just plain tired. And I'm having arthritis issues. Getting old ain't for sissies!

However, I'm back for the duration.

Miss ya Grumps!

ladyhk13
09-04-2014, 09:15 PM
Sorry LH. Maybe if we had the kind of kitties that you guys have down there, but up here the situation is a lot more dire:

[URL=http://media.photobucket.com/user/1234qwer4/media/sniperkitty.jpg.html]http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo177/1234qwer4/sniperkitty.jpg[/

the good and the bad about the internet... make good friends :), whom you may never actually meet! :(

How cute! That looks just like my kitty when she was a baby! I wish our cats were more like yours up there....solve a lot of problems ;) ok then.

Sniper-T
09-05-2014, 01:28 AM
meoyum!

;)