PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee Meet and Greet 2015

Sniper-T
01-22-2015, 11:13 PM
A few have mentioned that Mrs. Sniper and I should head there instead of Vegas...

Would anyone be up for a M&G? If we can work out Logistics? We are thinking around the middle of April.

Where is everyone, PM me, if you don't want to post that info... or just post the closest major city for an idea, to figure out a central location.

I realize that this isn't the ideal time for a camp out, but I am trying to work some magic to snipe some crazy assed pricing at HIGH end resorts... Think in the 50-75 dollar range per couple per night...

and depending where it is, we should be able to have cooking facilities, be pet friendly, yadda yadda yadda...

We would be looking at being there for a week, either a sat to sat or sun to sun, depending on checkin and flights... I can secure additional rooms either for days or the week. Most places I've looked at so far sleep 6, and have full kitchens, so we would have to fill the rooms to make this pricing work... Yeah I know, vague. details to follow, if interest dictates. While there, we would, of course have use of all the amenities offered. and more importantly... access to some wonderful countryside!

Thoughts?

Domeguy
01-24-2015, 04:07 AM
I think that sounds like a doable plan for me. Depending on when and where, my wife might not be able to make it, but I could meet just about anytime, anywhere. Some times it's good to be an old, feeble, broken down man...the hours are good!