PDA

View Full Version : New Russian Crusie Missles Designed to Attack Our Grids?

Willie51
03-22-2015, 08:14 PM
Check this out!

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/northcom-russian-cruise-missile-threat-to-u-s-grows/

I know, I can't spell "cruise".

Sniper-T
03-22-2015, 08:40 PM
you say cruise, I think Penelope!

bacpacker
03-23-2015, 12:16 AM
One thing that stood out to me was toward the end of the article.

“There is a very large asymmetry in cruise missile capability developing between the U.S. and Russia,” Schneider said. “We have eliminated our only nuclear submarine-launched cruise missile, are ending production of our Tomahawk conventional ship launched cruise missile and the range of our air-launched conventional cruise missile is less than 1,000 kilometers,” he said. “Our follow-on nuclear air-launched cruise missile is not until late 2020s. All of this reflects the fact that the Russians are preparing to fight us while we are preparing to fight terrorists.”

Why in the hell have we stopped production of Tomahawks, and why do we not have the sub launched nuc cruise missles? More crap like cutting the A-10 wings out with nothing to replace them yet? Insanity.

realist
03-23-2015, 01:52 PM
As I remember an article we were having a problem with the missiles because a bunch of the parts were actually coming from Russia or somewhere over seas. We out source everything, maybe we should outsource the presidency................

Domeguy
03-23-2015, 10:33 PM
Amen to that brother!

And this is why I am a prepper.