PDA

View Full Version : Miami Gun Show

jamesneuen
04-14-2015, 12:32 AM
Headed to the Miami gun show this saturday. Any other ANTs gonna be there for it?

Willie51
04-14-2015, 02:22 AM
Headed to the Miami gun show this saturday. Any other ANTs gonna be there for it?

Wish is wasn't so far away. The shows down in central and south FL are always good ones.

Sniper-T
04-14-2015, 10:59 AM
Wish I knew sooner, probably be worth the trip, but Alas, I have commitments this weekend.

jamesneuen
04-14-2015, 12:36 PM
Lol that's a long trip for you ST.

Sniper-T
04-14-2015, 12:59 PM
Considering I drove down to Daytona and Ft. Lauderdale about 30 times during University to go surfing, a couple extra hours wouldn't be too bad.

jamesneuen
04-14-2015, 03:31 PM
Nice. lol. How is the gun market up there? I have no idea what your laws are but I have heard they are crazy strict.

Sniper-T
04-14-2015, 03:46 PM
I just bought the Tokarev hand gun, online from a guy in BC, and had it mailed to me after a 3 minute conversation with the licencing board. and got a transportation permit to pick it up from the post office and take it whereever I need to after another 3 minute phone call.

As long as you are legally able to own and buy guns, it is easy. If someone is selling most any kind of rifle (including stores), I show my card, hand over cash and take the rifle.

The Miami show would be different for me, as a non-resident, I am not allowed to possess any firearm in the States without getting additional paperwork in place ahead of time. Or if I chose to purchase, I need to have export permits in place, or deal directly through an exporter.

jamesneuen
04-14-2015, 05:24 PM
I figured that about the importing. I just don't know all your little hoops to jump through