PDA

View Full Version : Honey

robsdak
09-27-2015, 06:45 PM
the honey harvest this year hasn't been what was expected. bad year, too much rain, lots of heat? i dunno. i opened my top bar and it was full of brood (babies bee cells) and maybe a gallon of honey. i did a little maintenance and left it with them. the 4 colonies didn't pan out like i had hoped, but they are coming next year. well here in a month or so. already boxed, just waiting on the word to go and pick them up.

realist
09-27-2015, 09:07 PM
Honey.........Oh I thought you were calling me..........

I really have to set aside time and effort and take up raising bees. FYI Costco was even selling the boxes a couple months ago.

robsdak
09-29-2015, 02:34 AM
Honey.........Oh I thought you were calling me..........

I really have to set aside time and effort and take up raising bees. FYI Costco was even selling the boxes a couple months ago.

realist Honey, (better?) LOL Costco? really? they aren't hard to do. treat them like puppies and they will love you.

realist
09-29-2015, 03:41 AM
Hey I was serious about Costco. You have to remember I know nothing about raising bees. Soooooooo I do not know what is good and what is bad. That's why I am here. When I do get off my arse I will be picking your brain as to what to do and get.