PDA

View Full Version : I got mine do you have yours???

realist
10-27-2015, 04:34 AM
I got a surprise in the mail today from my son. He knows the importance of tactics and having the proper equipment. So in preparation of the up coming major event in December he got me one of those things you never know you might need until you see it. So I challenge you to be the first on your block to have one. Carry on............

http://www.opticsplanet.com/reviews/reviews-ruck-up-tactical-stocking-w-molle-17-5x11in.html

Sniper-T
10-27-2015, 11:02 AM
seems a little small, Is the fat man going to put the rest of your coal in a pile on the floor beside it?

;)

realist
10-28-2015, 02:36 PM
I'll be warm this winter.......

Sniper-T
10-28-2015, 10:02 PM
toasty sock warm? Or crackling fire warm?

jamesneuen
10-28-2015, 10:05 PM
Both in an emergency? Not sure how warm a molle sock would be.

realist
11-02-2015, 12:03 PM
Sniper out here they have spare the air days in which you can not burn a fire. It is really amazing the Air Quality Board can not figure it out how the particulate matter in the air increases at night............go figure. It will be crackling fire warm......

Socalman
11-02-2015, 02:53 PM
Realist, a few years ago we were visiting a sister-in-law up in northern Ca. and she had to check to see if the were allowed to have a fire in the fireplace. So far down here in LA County they have not yet gotten to that point, but I heard some are discussing imposing such restrictions.

Sniper-T
11-02-2015, 03:11 PM
That would suck, considering that I burn wood every day of the winter to heat my home.

helomech
11-02-2015, 04:23 PM
That is crazy, never thought you would not be allowed to burn in a fire in your home.

realist
11-03-2015, 02:08 PM
Well the way they "want" to run it is everyone will have one of the new stoves which does not put out any particulate matter into the air and we will all breath easier and no one will have asthma..............however. The one thing they have not taken into consideration nor do they care is the cost to the home owner. Many of these stoves can cost hundreds of dollars. I would think it would be so easy to walk over and turn on the furnace to get warm. Then we could all go skipping off into the sunset. They do not seem to understand people burn wood because they can't afford to turn on the heat. At one time I paid more for propane than gasoline during the winter, it was cold winter. It is so easy to say something like cancer is bad and will have to be cured so people will not die. No shit Sherlock, but how do you do it???? Jerry Brown wants all cars in California to be electric so we don't pollute and that would be great. But you have to take into consideration if that is the case it would take several days to get to Socal because you have to charge your car every 100 miles.

Ok i'm done no more rant.........for now.