PDA

View Full Version : Lost my bestest buddy the other day...

ElevenBravo
11-08-2015, 09:32 PM
I lost my bestest buddy in the whole wide world the other day, and I have no one to share it with. Sure, wife and daughter but no one else.

You guys have been like family so Ill reach out here. I have zero trust and zero likes for people in general, so to hang out with this guy speaks volumes for him.

You just cant NOT like him, a hella dude and a nice stable disposition.

Many of my videos I shot, was on his private range.

He had his life and I had mine, both were busy and complex so we didnt get to spend a lot of time together.

It wasnt but 2 weeks ago he invited me to spend a "survivalist weekend" on his plot and I had to decline because I had to work.

The things that could have been will always be with us I reckon, I just hate he was taken so young... and from I am understanding, could have been avoided.

Right now I am deeply sad, and feeling some guilt for being angry at the same time.

In my life I can count the really close friends on one hand, and still have fingers left over. He was one.

https://www.google.com/search?q=jesse+clingenpeel&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

We were tied with three stings, we were both Army Infantry, we were both EMTs and we were both 'gun guys'.

I was old enough to be his dad, and kinda loved him like a son I never had...

Ill post some videos later...

EB

jamesneuen
11-08-2015, 10:16 PM
I'm very sorry for your loss EB. I'm just a phone call away if you want to talk.

Sniper-T
11-08-2015, 11:22 PM
That's really sucks! I am sorry for your loss, bud!

Pretty sure you have my number too.

And, I dare say, we are ALL here for you.

helomech
11-08-2015, 11:29 PM
Sorry to hear buddy.

bacpacker
11-09-2015, 12:29 AM
Sorry to hear this EB! This always sucks.

Gunfixr
11-09-2015, 02:59 AM
Sorry to hear of your loss, EB.
While we were closer in age, I lost a good friend when we were still young.
It just makes a hole that defies explanation.
If there is anything we can do, let us know.

Stormfeather
11-10-2015, 07:27 AM
Sorry for your loss EB, call if you need to talk man.
9two5-59six-3oneone5

Stormfeather
11-10-2015, 07:35 AM
S&W 442 in IWB holster
G-19 in SOB Holster
Gerber DMF Auto
Surefire E2E
Spare mag & Speedloader

GHB in truck with all the essentials.

realist
11-10-2015, 02:43 PM
It sucks getting older. As a friend of mine recently said if we are not grieving over our friends then some one would be grieving over us. I find more and more the people around me are passing away. To loose one of those who you can truly count on is an insurmountable loss because they are not replaceable. Treasure the time you spent with them and those who are still with you. Sorry for your loss.

ElevenBravo
11-11-2015, 12:35 AM
I hear ya real...

However in this case, Jess was only 25... I am old enough to be his dad. None the less, this young man left such a powerful and positive impression on me I will always remember him.

I didnt have the strength to hold back the tears thought the 21 gun, taps or bagpipe (Fire and Military honors). Cried like a school girl and Im not ashamed.

EB

Caveman Survival
11-11-2015, 05:48 AM
Sad to hear 11B. May the mother take care of him in the after...

Domeguy
11-29-2015, 10:14 AM
I just saw this post, and im sorry to hear this. I just hope that time will heal most wounds.

Brownwater Riverrat 13
11-29-2015, 05:39 PM
I'm here, damn rotten shame.........."Meet you further on up the road", we'll all be there one day, I'm sure he was welcome with open arms and is standing by for the rest of us to meet up. You know where I am brother, line is always open.......

ElevenBravo
11-29-2015, 07:50 PM
Thanks guys... I still miss little buddy... always will.

ElevenBravo
12-20-2015, 04:17 PM
Here is the tribute video I put produced for his friends and family... an emotional project it turned out to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr-twU2q12I