PDA

View Full Version : Kalamazoo County Shootings

Stg1swret
02-21-2016, 11:25 AM
Here comes the next round of we need less guns rhetoric and, push for more gun control . 9 people shot, 6 dead at three separate locations in Kalamazoo County. Police are looking for a white male about 50 years of age driving an HHR.

Stg1swret
02-21-2016, 11:28 AM
Here comes the next round of we need less guns rhetoric and, push for more gun control . 9 people shot, 6 dead at three separate locations in Kalamazoo County. Police are looking for a white male about 50 years of age driving an HHR.
From CNN News 21Feb

Stg1swret
02-21-2016, 12:18 PM
Here is the news report:

ElevenBravo
02-21-2016, 03:20 PM
Dear Jesus, *please* dont let it be an AR or a Glock...

Vodin
02-21-2016, 03:37 PM
"Matyas declined to disclose anything found in the vehicle except for a semi-automatic handgun."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-kalamazoo-shootings-20160221-story.html

ElevenBravo
02-21-2016, 06:18 PM
Just heard on the radio, he was confirmed to be an Uber driver... and it was said he took fares between shootings... Odd story. Wonder which one of his meds he ran out of...

EB

Vodin
02-21-2016, 08:16 PM
Hey you just said it. Damn that Uber! Uber made him do it. Ban the Uber! Them Ubers nut are worse than conservatives..

In all seriousness we should start slinging some of their crap back at em.

Sniper-T
02-22-2016, 11:13 AM
.... Wonder which one of his meds he ran out of...

EB

^ this!

realist
02-22-2016, 08:13 PM
Listening to the TV this morning the only thing that all the victims had in common with the suspect was he shot them. Not rhyme or reason, he just went out and shot a bunch of people. No criminal or mental history, just try to predict someone like that is just impossible.

mitunnelrat
02-26-2016, 03:30 PM
http://wwmt.com/news/local/gun-sales-spike-in-west-michigan-following-shooting
I'd like to say this is good news, and in some ways it is, but I see an awful lot of magic talaismans people will be tucking away

Kesephist
02-26-2016, 04:13 PM
Listening to the TV this morning the only thing that all the victims had in common with the suspect was he shot them. Not rhyme or reason, he just went out and shot a bunch of people. No criminal or mental history, just try to predict someone like that is just impossible.

Reminds me of an old Dragnet episode with Lee Marvin in it. The character was very blase' about killing. Not that he liked it or that he was particularly vicious about it. Just that he did it. and couldn't see the big deal about it.

Is that supposed to be, I wonder, more scary, or less?

Sniper-T
02-27-2016, 04:01 AM
pstd is very real, it is a normal persons response to something dramatic, like killing people.
sociopathy represents a persons 'impartial' response to killing people.
- grey area-ish
psychotic represents a person who 'enjoys' killing people.

IMHO