PDA

View Full Version : Daughter shoots 10 INCH plates at 35 yards AR with handloads and IRON SIGHTS

ElevenBravo
03-08-2016, 11:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_XlBShHNno

Yup, my load data is spot on, weapon just about fully broke in and shooter making progress!

Life is good!

EB

Sniper-T
03-09-2016, 12:21 AM
She is consistently on the high side. I think the gun is sighted for 50.

Thats awesome! great job bud... and little budette!

bacpacker
03-09-2016, 12:52 AM
Nice work.

ElevenBravo
03-09-2016, 01:08 AM
She is complaining of vision, setting up an eye exam next week... Plus she has limited trigger time on the AR, you see her shooting maybe her 100th round, if that.

Now that Im reloading, we can focus on the principles of the rifle more and bring her up to speed this year!

None the less, tango down 80% of the time... Its better than most already!

EB

- - - Updated - - -

Sniper, its not a gun. FFS its a weapon.

HA HA HA!

Sniper-T
03-09-2016, 11:07 AM
It's only a weapon if it is used in an offensive or defensive manner. Technically it is a rifle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kU0XCVey_U

Sniper-T
03-09-2016, 11:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgd2F2QNfEE

ElevenBravo
03-09-2016, 10:50 PM
"This is my rifle, there are many like it.." HA HA! But there is a LOT of truth to that. Its a shame the Army never brainwashed there troops that hard!

EB

Sniper-T
03-10-2016, 01:59 AM
huh? I walk around grocery stores shaking my nasty while loudly proclaiming "This is my gun" on a regular basis.

Is that wrong?

mmm shakin' nasty....

T70
03-28-2016, 05:42 AM
Good shooting!!

Stormfeather
03-29-2016, 09:40 PM
EB, take into consideration one small, itsy, bitsy, teenie weenie detail. Your daughter was shooting 100% Minute-Of-Man. Not 80%. Man sized target at 35 meters means she was making bleeding holes all day long. Its something my soldiers get a bit wrapped around the axle on sometimes when we are out shooting like this. I have to constantly remind them, either way, if you missed the target by 1 inch high/left/right/down, you are still putting rounds in the breadbasket of a man sized target. Now if you are going for small bullseye accuracy, then yea, shes off, but if shes going for kill a bad guy accuracy, shes 110%

ElevenBravo
03-29-2016, 11:23 PM
SF, I was of similar mindset, but sometimes Im hesitant to say everything on my mind because I do try to avoid conflict, and some will always argue my observations are inaccurate.

the distance from nipple to nipple is around ten inches, therefore I specifically selected 10 inch plates to shoot at, it makes sense, doesnt it?

No matter the distance from the shooter, 10 inch is 10 inch.

As long as we have been seriously training, thats what Lil Bravo shot at... On our first USPSA match, she was amazed at how big the man targets were... after the match, she said "That wasnt so hard!" Well, of course not.. she was so used to area aiming at a ten inch plate!! After that, a torso is huge!!

EB

Fatty
04-03-2016, 04:36 PM
Regardless, shes doing what 90% of males in this country can't :) Awesome job dad.