PDA

View Full Version : The recent rumblings

Vodin
05-03-2016, 06:18 PM
Have you been hearing about the issues recently arising? (Not talking political)

Does it seem to have an ominous ring?

Is it just me or do you think things are growing to a edge?

What are your thoughts?

ElevenBravo
05-03-2016, 11:05 PM
Clue me in a bit... Im (intentionally) a bit out of the loop.. I dont mind chiming in but nothing you mention rings a note for me right now...

EB

Illini Warrior
05-03-2016, 11:12 PM
what is exactly happening that doesn't feed back to a political connection?

right now the only thing that can't be blamed on Obammy is the weather - and if there's a natural disaster - the almost guaranteed recovery disaster will be his fault ....

bacpacker
05-04-2016, 12:24 AM
I assume, you are referring to the various earthquakes around the world??

A few big ones around the ring of fire, lots of small ones in and around Yellowstone, yesterday a small one on the New Madrid Fault.

Vodin
05-04-2016, 01:16 AM
When I say nothing political I mean election waves.

Another city in America is going bankrupt.
Education
Minor issues blowing big who uses what bathroom
The value of the dollar
Terrorism
The tromping of our constitution and no one standing up for it

bacpacker
05-04-2016, 01:56 AM
Add to that:
Total disarray of the world economy
Russia flexing its muscle
NK popping nukes and missles like they have all kinds on money
China building islands and arming them
Iran being Iran
And crazy weather around different parts of the country.

jamesneuen
05-04-2016, 11:06 AM
I dunno about the weather but yes I see what you mean.

races/ethnicities and "genders" being pitted against each other intentionally by the media.
Large scare tactics over things our government has supposedly known about for years.
More and more gun issues being brought to light only to distract us from other policies being passed.

I've told the wife, we need to get moved, and get settled before things get bad. Sadly I think that may only leave us with less than a year.

Gunfixr
05-04-2016, 12:58 PM
This country is being systematically destroyed from all directions.
It is purposeful, and deliberate.
Our economy, infrastructure, all levels of govt below fed, the family, the morals, all of it.

When maobama said he planned to fundamentally change america, he meant it, in every way possible.
No, he did not start it. But he has very well played his part.

Already, we are very little like the America the world has known for generations. But, we are still on the path, not yet at the destination.

Sent from my SGP612 using Tapatalk

Kesephist
05-04-2016, 03:42 PM
jamesneuen: "I dunno about the weather but yes I see what you mean.

races/ethnicities and "genders" being pitted against each other intentionally by the media.
Large scare tactics over things our government has supposedly known about for years.
More and more gun issues being brought to light only to distract us from other policies being passed.

I've told the wife, we need to get moved, and get settled before things get bad. Sadly I think that may only leave us with less than a year."

Chief, you are being dreadfully optimistic, if the creeped-out feeling I've had for the past couple of months is any indicator.
Its a MOVE YOUR ASS GET IT IN GEAR SH*T IS GONNA HAPPEN SOON thing. I stand about a 1/3 chance of getting all done that I have in mind to do done.

It is my unfortunate guess that the next mass shooting will finally be the one BHO signs martial law into effect on. And that will be it. As to whether the folks that either stopped prepping owing to tension fatigue will be able to snap back into it, couldn't say. I don't have the maths as to increase of folks dropping off-the-grid altogether, and, Nephew Norbert's smug, silent confidence to the contrary, largely neither does the gummint.

Gunfixr, I have to disagree. We arrived at the destination back in late middle January of 2009, with a career politician profaning a Bible with his touch and committing serial perjury at the same time. Anyone that doubts that the past seven years since then haven't been the first of Reagan's predicted "thousand years of darkness" IMO is, at the very best, taking the short side of a very, very long bet. We DO have a chance to step back out of this, I think... But it will be messy.

jamesneuen
05-04-2016, 05:16 PM
Welcome to the Oath Keepers. I swore an oath to defend my country from all threats, foreign and domestic. That's an oath I'll take to my grave if need be. Even upon retiring they don't relieve me of that oath.

Vodin
05-04-2016, 09:06 PM
Alright since we understand the basis of my question. I will ask you to reflect back on last year did you feel the same way about those issues as you do these? Seriously I am asking you to compare your threat level meter to the one in the current day. Was there the same amount of angst?

The first city that went bankrupt in the US. Well it hasn't been on the news and people are still living there.. The 2nd city will bankrupt end of this week or month a forget which.

My threat level meter is kicking about a 7-7.5 that was last year and this week it kicked up for me around 7.5-8.0

But here is the twist I started to ponder and have been trying to compare between now and then. The discomfert is there but is it higher or are the issue just different..

ElevenBravo
05-04-2016, 10:45 PM
The self destruction of Murica actually started just prior to WWII, but Ill leave all that for you to research and determine on your own. The downward spiral was fully engaged before my birth, what we are seeing is NOT new... but with our progression in age, and maturity... we see it more clearly now than when we were in our teens. But at any rate, the trigger has long been pulled- at some point were just noticing it, and perceive it to be a "new thing".

Thing is, by the time you realize what is going on, you have already been plugged into the machine/system for so long, there is no stopping it... just prepare for the pop.

Thats my point on it anyway-
EB

bacpacker
05-05-2016, 12:20 AM
EB, you are on the right track, just didn't go back far enough. We started the downhill spiral before the civil war kicked off. Lots of things happened, then after the war look how the country changed. fast forward to 1913 and the advent of the federal reserve. Then kick it up to the 30's of which you were speaking of and Roosevelt kicked it into high gear. Fully downhill ever since.

Kesephist
05-05-2016, 05:36 AM
True.

I'm on so many of the regime's enemies lists, it's not even funny.

Ex-Military
Ex-Intelligence
Registered Republican
Possess clearance to sell firearms retail for Wal-Mart
Member, National Rifle Association
Member, American Radio Relay League
Ham radio licensee
Ham radio owner
Electronic signatory, Mount Vernon Accord of 2011

If we get a Case OUTLAW, I'm through if I don't get the hell out of Dodge, as they WILL round up people on those lists... and 54 year old overweight borderline diabetics do NOT do well in concentration camps.

ElevenBravo
05-05-2016, 10:04 AM
Jekyll Island was def a heads up moment. For some reason I was thinking that was around WWII, I had to go look at the dates again. Derp.

Gunfixr
05-05-2016, 01:00 PM
It started way back. First I know of was with Lincoln.

The destination, in my opinion, is America at the status of a third world nation.
The people in abject poverty, fully under the control of the rich elite by force of arms, plain out in the open.
The destination of Islam would be sharia law in control here, with all infidels under the subjugation of Islam.

We are no longer free, and haven't been, but we aren't there yet. At least that's how I see it.

They don't have the manpower to pull off martial law. There's still too many that would fight.
No, the people will vote for their own slavery, and go willingly down into the abyss.

Sent from my SGP612 using Tapatalk

Kesephist
05-05-2016, 04:16 PM
Not me. Better a free savage than some spoonfed slave.

bacpacker
05-05-2016, 08:28 PM
Same here Keep.

ElevenBravo
05-05-2016, 10:16 PM
Fixr is correct, the jinx was placed prior to Jekyll Island, which if Google is right, was before WWII so my timing is off, but concept is still sound (Murica has been CTD since before I was born)

(CTD is medical slang for Circling The Drain, describes a patient about to expire)

EB

Vodin
05-05-2016, 10:43 PM
I understand America has been degrading for awhile. What I am concerned with is there a big difference between last year and now?

ElevenBravo
05-05-2016, 11:26 PM
V, Id have to sum it up to the increase in power of observation.

Everyone for example, is concerned about the next president. Honestly (except for Cruze who is out of the picture now) whoever becomes president were in for a hella ride... I hope not, but fear it.

Nov is not far off... get your reloading supplies NOW (or bullets if you dont reload) and whatever firearms you want too. Mags and stripped lowers would be a good investment too.. No matter who is in the lead prior to the elections being over, I am sure were going to have a run on gun.

You can stock up on TP and canned corn any time..

EB

realist
05-06-2016, 04:38 PM
EB thanks for the notation on Jekyll Island, it was something I should have educated myself a long time ago. One thing of note it those people came up with this in 1910 and all of them weathered the Great Depression very well too. Regarding the Great Depression, it would have continued on if it had not been for WWII. We have had ups and downs with recessions, however I think the last recession when looked at carefully will show was much more serious than reported.

Everything is going to be alright. I just saw the president speak and he says congress should reform the tax code. What a new concept, such an original thought. He also said he had taken steps to deal with off shore companies who shield their income from overseas. He wants them to pay their fair share. Welllllllllllll I would think if I have made a butt load of money overseas why should I bring it back here after I have paid that other country’s taxes and then bring it home and get taxed another 35%. Something tells me he doesn’t get it, I know it is hard to believe.

Flash the president says we need to develop a comprehensive reform act to enforce the immigration laws. HEAD SLAP, what great idea!!!! We now have to have reform acts to enforce the law, what a novel idea. It’s okay folks we are on the right track now………….all we have to do is pass a law which says we have to enforce the law……….makes sense.

I think the best we can do is try to protect you family as much as possible. How? Keep doing what we have all been doing, preparation…………

bacpacker
05-07-2016, 01:45 AM
I understand America has been degrading for awhile. What I am concerned with is there a big difference between last year and now?

IMO, just more of the same, with everything seeming to increase in speed.