PDA

View Full Version : Seeking help!

Domeguy
06-01-2016, 04:12 AM
Well, I need some help. And Mr. Sniper, this will just go to show you how helpful of kind furry kittys can be. About three weeks ago, I noticed Brother had brought home a rabbit for me. He is very helpful like that, and usually presents me with any kill he made that is larger than a quick meal, such as a field mouse. He brings me the bigger ones, rats, rabbits, ect. to me, usually leaving them on the front porch. Well, this rabbit wasn't a baby, but it wasn't full grown either. Just a bit to big for him. I saw him with it in the yard, then forgot about it. I had been smelling something dead in the bedroom, but I had had the doors open, as it wasn't to hot yet, so I thought it was coming from outside. Well, 2 days ago, I am making up the bed, and pull up a blanket that had slipped between the mattress/box spring and the footboard. In between the folded blanket, guess what I found. The stench suddenly was everywhere. Smothered inbetween the blanket was a stiff, stinking dead rabbit. It had been there about 2-3 weeks, and had mummified. But before that, it had leaked it's fluids. It's a black spot on the box spring about 6 inches in diameter. Nothing on the mattress, or the sheets. I tried washing the blanket and coverlet at a laundromat today. I washed each with a lot of detergent, bleach, and some spray on stuff. But they still stink, so I guess I will have to pitch them. I sprayed the box spring with bleach, but it still smells like dead rabbit in here. What can I clean this with. And will this get me any extra points towards getting on the survival tv show! HELP!

ElevenBravo
06-01-2016, 04:15 AM
Kerosene or diesel will get the smell out, just make sure you have enough matches to light it.

Otherwise, your fucked dude!

Stg1swret
06-01-2016, 11:45 AM
The box spring like the rest of the bedding is toast. Unless you want to perform surgery on the box spring, but even then it may not resolve your issue.

Sniper-T
06-01-2016, 12:34 PM
yeah, you can surface treat it all you want, but sure as shit you got some juice that seeped on through to the inside.

burn it and have a kitty-roast...

http://i2.wp.com/innatthecrossroads.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/img_4951.jpg

Fatty
06-05-2016, 10:24 PM
Yah, that stinker juice just does not let go of anything it touches...

jamesneuen
06-05-2016, 10:33 PM
Nope, just consider it a loss due to too much love and move on. No puns intended...... kinda

realist
06-06-2016, 12:50 PM
Had a guy shoot himself in a nice corvette. The problem was he sat there in 90 degree weather for about three days. They could never get the smell out of that car even when the interior was stripped down to the bare metal, the smell still lingered. Sorry it is FUBARed

Stormfeather
06-07-2016, 12:39 AM
Had a guy shoot himself in a nice corvette. The problem was he sat there in 90 degree weather for about three days. They could never get the smell out of that car even when the interior was stripped down to the bare metal, the smell still lingered. Sorry it is FUBARed

So... how much for the corvette?

realist
06-07-2016, 01:17 AM
I'm not sure what the price was back then but they ended up crushing it. I wonder if the insurance covered the loss, probably not since the own no longer cared........

Stormfeather
06-07-2016, 02:13 AM
I'm not sure what the price was back then but they ended up crushing it. I wonder if the insurance covered the loss, probably not since the own no longer cared........

Is it sad... that something like that wouldnt bother me?
smell...???? what smell? I dont smell anything but a sexy corvette!!!

realist
06-07-2016, 03:01 PM
After all the work they went into stripping it out with the smell still there I'm not sure they wanted to go to the expense of putting it back together. Initially they probably thought it was a steal for the price.

Sniper-T
06-07-2016, 04:21 PM
Surprising that they didn't put it back together, throw a dozen air fresheners into it and sell it 'as new'

Brownwater Riverrat 13
06-08-2016, 05:50 PM
Yes, the smell of death will stay for as long as you own your car. It is also transferable to the next owner, comes with a full deathtime warranty GUARANTEED! No that smell never bothered me, but there was one other that was my Kryptonite. Make me look like a cat tryin to cough up a fur ball. The world may never know.......................

Stormfeather
06-09-2016, 03:37 AM
Midget strippers... I get it man, been there.

Sniper-T
06-09-2016, 11:33 AM
^
we've all been there...
*shudder*

Brownwater Riverrat 13
06-09-2016, 05:51 PM
Nope, not even close, it's an inanimate that animates, yet emanates, but then again...........don't they all? Actually they're even shorter than a Midget Stripper....cough....

Stormfeather
06-09-2016, 06:10 PM
So.. you are saying you are afraid of Jello? I dont get it....

Brownwater Riverrat 13
06-09-2016, 06:19 PM
Nope, I like Jello. Cept when them women put all that fruit and shit in it. Makes good vomit though.