PDA

View Full Version : Coming to a town near you! 50 dead and 53 wounded............

Brownwater Riverrat 13
06-12-2016, 02:55 PM
OK so I'm sitting her watching the damn news this morning, guess what? It's not a crazy young white kid on his meds, it's Omar the tent maker! I just got off the phone a couple days ago with my daughter who's in a competition down in Lauderdale right now, asked her about her BOB, they were all driving in a 15 passenger van with a chase vehicle. She checked in yesterday, called this morning..............message........waiting on a call back from "Madame Butterfly" right now, fricken dancers. :mad::confused::(:p:mad:

50 dead, 53 wounded in a gay night club in Orlando, great.............as if we didn't it coming. Could be anywhere people.

Brownwater Riverrat 13
06-12-2016, 03:11 PM
This might help you along your way...............still waiting.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/12/50-killed-in-shooting-at-orlando-nightclub-mayor-says.html

realist
06-12-2016, 03:44 PM
Well soft targets what can be done. The police got on scene and started dealing with a hostage situation but it went down hill from there. Supposedly shot them with an AR. One of the new speakers was saying he had been in the club and they pat everyone down before they come in. Well this occurred around 0200 and they stopped patting people down because most people are leaving at that time. How do you miss an AR like that if you have security at the door.

I can just see it today there is going to be a claimer for more gun control and to outlaw the assault weapons. Can't we just all get along????

realist
06-12-2016, 04:02 PM
I stand corrected I just heard the guy started shooting outside and then went inside.

ElevenBravo
06-13-2016, 01:39 AM
They hate gays, so... no surprise. As of now, Im not gay... that doesnt concern me.

But.. they equally hate Christians, white people and Americans... that does concern me.

Next target can be ANYWHERE.. Church, mall, gun store, WalMart, grocery store..

I always carry anyway... Now Im thinking about.. carrying extra magazines too.. Logical.

Ask me a year ago, I could have predicted it. Ask me today, I say its going to get worse, and
possibly never get better.

FBI has the name Fumbling Bumbling Idiots for a reason, CIA are g0v special agents.. Many states are so PC they are total left wing extreme so no one is getting deported in those states (safe haven)... and the sandal monkies KNOW all this.

Basically, its too late and were screwed. But god I hope Im wrong!

EB

Brownwater Riverrat 13
06-13-2016, 01:55 AM
Talked to my kid, she's good, as far as this shit goes, don't matter what bar they were in. They are Americans, period. This is a strike against Americans, not just the alphabet soup community. Either way they (politicians) are going to twist this shit for anti-guns and gays and not taking care of shit in our own back yard. SO ends my thought for the day. Can't wait to hear about the shit in CA.

Sniper-T
06-13-2016, 12:25 PM
heard on the radio this morning that Obama is calling for stricter gun control...

Illini Warrior
06-13-2016, 01:02 PM
heard on the radio this morning that Obama is calling for stricter gun control...

and he's getting criticized for it - even called stupid as hell by some liberals ... that, and his long standing refusal to call a spade a spade when it comes to ISIS and the muslims ....

just wait - more domestic terrorism to come - maybe another full 911 terrorist strike ....

going to be interesting how Obammy manages to handle the upcoming violence associated with the GOP Cleveland Convention ... if it turns full nationwide riot, with murders of innocent residents, it'll be another and final dagger into the whole anti-gun agenda ...

nothing kills off stupidity like practicality ...

Brownwater Riverrat 13
06-13-2016, 01:21 PM
Martial law..............keep it up....

eagle326
06-13-2016, 01:53 PM

Well I might as well state this and get out in the open. I agree with Obama ; We need stricter gun control!!

I mean if you don't have strict control over your weapon how the hell are you going to hit anything ? :p

realist
06-13-2016, 02:35 PM
The interesting thing on this guy is he was obsessed with the police, wanting to become one, but never did. I just heard his ex-wife say he was unstable and abusive. I got to thinking about the mental issues. It is easy to put a label on someone like this but when you take a look at is happening overseas with ISIS or IS are they mentally unstable or just evil. Think about it their norms are far different than our. Who stands there and calmly cuts a persons head off. Over here it would be labeled as crazy and they would be put in a mental institution. Over there they would be applauded by their peers and looked up to. I look at these people as just being evil.

Vodin
06-13-2016, 03:17 PM
If I understand things, Ramadan starts Tuesday, June 7, 2016 and runs for the month. There is no battle during this time. But if no one is fighting you I guess it is allowed. Keep an eye open (situational awareness) when entering a 'Gun Safe' zone or everywhere, you never know. Seems there are/were multiple points of assault, Orlando and LA that we know of at least.

Be safe.

Kesephist
06-13-2016, 06:49 PM
going to be interesting how Obammy manages to handle the upcoming violence associated with the GOP Cleveland Convention

Would not be surprised if he INSTIGATES some of it ala Chicago 1968

... if it turns full nationwide riot, with murders of innocent residents, it'll be another and final dagger into the whole anti-gun agenda ...

nothing kills off stupidity like practicality ...

The only things that would trigger something even close to nationwide rioting, that could happen in the foreseeable would be:

1) if all the food stamps and other free shyt got stopped all at once. And that would be assuming that the entrenched entitled would actually move their enlarded behinds off of the couch and out in the street]

2)a rapid, massive hyperinflation.. days, not weeks or months.

3)national power outage/CME/hack event

Martial law ... eh.

Illini Warrior
06-14-2016, 02:20 AM
Would not be surprised if he INSTIGATES some of it ala Chicago 1968

The only things that would trigger something even close to nationwide rioting, that could happen in the foreseeable would be:

1) if all the food stamps and other free shyt got stopped all at once. And that would be assuming that the entrenched entitled would actually move their enlarded behinds off of the couch and out in the street]

2)a rapid, massive hyperinflation.. days, not weeks or months.

3)national power outage/CME/hack event

Martial law ... eh.

unemployment has hit 75% for the prime riot/looting age ghetto black - it's a summer occupation & entertainment with the right motivation .... it takes virtually nothing to get it started - wrong backlash and it'll go nationwide in a wink ....

it's not 1968 anymore - the inmates are running the asylum .... Baltimore and Ferguson were just small isolated examples of what can happen .... city mayors willing to let the rioting go unabated .... governors willing to do the same and some unable to take action for lack of forces .....

ElevenBravo
06-14-2016, 03:09 AM
Its a shit sandwich in the making, and we all may have to nibble from it at some point... As it seams anyway.

The more she talks, the more I learn about her, the more I am terrified if Hi11ary gets elected... or put into power in the event elections are rigged, either way... our spiral to the cesspool will accelerate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

EB

Brownwater Riverrat 13
06-14-2016, 03:16 AM
I 'll just keep up on my PMS Planned Material Maintenance System, keep my shit squared away. Making toys, gadgets and secret recipes. Yup... Keep checkin my 12 and my 6 and always INVENTORY.........I've been saying it for years to my family and everyone else and I'll always be the "nut" :o

Stg1swret
06-14-2016, 10:52 AM
I'll say this now, there will be violence at the Cleveland Convention. Whether it is by the committed left, or paid agitators , it will just signal the start of the spiral. If on election night Trump carries the night, the balloon will go up. The question will be at that point what does the current administration do. Should Hillary win, most of my preps and all my weapons and ammo will be lost in a tragic boating accident in deep water. I like all other prior service members here to an oath when I enlisted to protect and defend this country from all enemies foreign and domestic.That oath has no expiration date. I/we may be called upon once again to enforce it. I pray to God it doesn't happen, but it just may.

Our founding fathers wrote two documents that endure today, but few understand, because they try interpreting them rather then taking them at face value. The Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution were written in plain english, and no one at the time then or now should have any problem reading and understanding them. Perhaps now would be a good time for us all, along with our family members to sit down and read them again.

Just my opinion, take it for what is worth

Illini Warrior
06-14-2016, 11:34 AM
I'll say this now, there will be violence at the Cleveland Convention. Whether it is by the committed left, or paid agitators , it will just signal the start of the spiral. If on election night Trump carries the night, the balloon will go up. The question will be at that point what does the current administration do. Should Hillary win, most of my preps and all my weapons and ammo will be lost in a tragic boating accident in deep water. I like all other prior service members here to an oath when I enlisted to protect and defend this country from all enemies foreign and domestic.That oath has no expiration date. I/we may be called upon once again to enforce it. I pray to God it doesn't happen, but it just may.

Our founding fathers wrote two documents that endure today, but few understand, because they try interpreting them rather then taking them at face value. The Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution were written in plain english, and no one at the time then or now should have any problem reading and understanding them. Perhaps now would be a good time for us all, along with our family members to sit down and read them again.

Just my opinion, take it for what is worth

the BLM has already been talking riot & violence and actually stopping the convention - absolutely no pretence of "protesting" .... if the Mex riots on the West Coast, for the various Trump rallies, are an indication - Cleveland has no freaking way of being prepared ....

Brownwater Riverrat 13
06-14-2016, 03:28 PM
Hell the whole damn country's not prepared, but you couldn't fix that if you tried. The little buggers (being polite) are everywhere and they will do what they want when they want. I guess I could always poke my nose over on "oathkeepers" dare I say the word. They are always good for some intell, damn keyboard warriors drive me nuts. We have our shit (rules & respect) together here, but they do have a network if you can sift through the "Chicken Little" BS you can find something relevant.