PDA

View Full Version : Proposing a change here at SHTF Ready

Stormfeather
06-29-2016, 06:50 PM
I know that in time, we will lose more members, and it will never be an easy task, especially how so many of you here I consider closer than my own blood relatives. With light of recent news of Robsdak passing, I would like to request a small change be made here within the forums. I know its not much, but a small token of remembrance if you will. Is there a way that the moderator/admins can change the small wording underneath Robsdak;s name to "In Memoriam" and possibly change the name color to gray/grey? This allows new members, as well as us older members, a small reminder that there are those here that have imparted their knowledge upon us, before they passed onto greater rewards?

Domeguy
06-29-2016, 08:09 PM
I was thinking of something like this also, a way to remember our SHTF Family.

RedJohn
06-29-2016, 08:55 PM
I was already thinking about it but did not know what to call the status yet. I will most definitely implement it asap.

But let keep the little sentence that the mod gave him. This was part of him and this place. I will create a group and assign it a tag below his name.

Sniper-T
06-29-2016, 10:27 PM
I was thinking about doing this when the news first surfaced, but didn't know if it was appropriate. Should have known better, after all , we are all here because we already think alike.

bacpacker
06-30-2016, 01:11 AM
I'm all for it. I think it's a great idea.

Domeguy
06-30-2016, 02:44 AM
Reading these posts made me think about Rob again. And if his REAL photo was posted, I of course wouldn't recognize him, because it's that photo he chose that to me is him. And his "sawdust is man glitter." That's him to me.

mitunnelrat
06-30-2016, 03:22 AM
I'll have to leave it to RJ to gray out his name, but I did change his custom title on news of his passing "RIP brother, we are diminished"

Gunfixr
07-02-2016, 03:30 AM
That would be good, for he will be missed.

Sent from my SGP612 using Tapatalk

Brownwater Riverrat 13
07-02-2016, 04:26 PM
Roger on all posts. Still would like to know what happened........

"Here's to us and those like us. Damn few left." (James Earl Jones, Gardens of Stone)
Great movie by the way. Gives you an understanding of what it really means..........