PDA

View Full Version : So this is why I don't get a cupcake???

Domeguy
07-03-2016, 07:05 AM
Elite NYC school teaching kindergartners about 'white privilege'

Copied from New York Post, July 2, 2016

An elite Manhattan school is teaching white students as young as 6 that they’re born racist and should feel guilty benefiting from “white privilege,” while heaping praise and cupcakes on their black peers.

Administrators at the Bank Street School for Children on the Upper West Side claim it’s a novel approach to fighting discrimination, and that several other private New York schools are doing it, but even liberal parents aren’t buying it.

They complain the K-8 school of 430 kids is separating whites in classes where they’re made to feel awful about their “whiteness,” and all the “kids of color” in other rooms where they’re taught to feel proud about their race and are rewarded with treats and other privileges.

“Ever since Ferguson, the school has been increasing anti-white propaganda in its curriculum,” said a parent who requested anonymity because he has children currently enrolled in the school.

Bank Street has created a “dedicated space” in the school for “kids of color,” where they’re “embraced” by minority instructors and encouraged to “voice their feelings” and “share experiences about being a kid of color,” according to school presentation slides obtained by The Post.

Meanwhile, white kids are herded into separate classrooms and taught to raise their “awareness of the prevalence of Whiteness and privilege,” challenge “notions of colorblindness (and) assumptions of ‘normal,’ ‘good,’ and ‘American’” and “understand and own European ancestry and see the tie to privilege.”

The same slides point out that a number of leading private schools across the country also have segregated students by “race-based affinity groups.” It lists several in New York, including Riverdale Country School, Brooklyn Friends School, The Cathedral School, The Calhoun School, Ethical Culture Fieldston School, and Little Red School House and Elisabeth Irwin High School.

Under Bank Street’s “Racial Justice and Advocacy” curriculum, parents say, teachers push white kids to grapple with America’s history of racism. Then they indoctrinate them into thinking “systemic racism” still exists, and that they’re part of the problem and must hold themselves accountable even for acts of racism committed by others.

“One hundred percent of the curriculum is what whites have done to other races,” said another Bank Street parent. “They offer nothing that would balance the story.”

Added the parent, who also asked to go unnamed: “Any questions they can’t answer they rationalize under the pretense of ‘institutional racism,’ which is never really defined.”

The program, these parents say, deliberately instills in white children a strong sense of guilt about their race. Some kids come home in tears, saying, “I’m a bad person.”

Brownwater Riverrat 13
07-03-2016, 01:26 PM
Next thing you know they'll be saying that whites were the cause of the extinction of the Incas and Mayans. When in fact it was the Spanish who came in and destroyed practically every known existence, books, language, cosmology, idols, art, tapestries, killed and enslaved in order to bring "civilization" to a backward pagan continent. They destroyed thousands of years of history and information valuable to us and our existence, possibly the answers to where we came from? The connections to the world's pyramids? Hell who knows...........But the white folks didn't wipe out total races of people. Nope, all in the name of religion and to fund their wars and a little 14yr old king. To baptize and conform and enslave and steel all their riches, gold, silver, Jade, emeralds.............shall I go on? Hell the Spanish succeeded where Hitler did not, the Spanish had no real enemy in the new world so it was a free for all, so they took it all.

There's an example of "Blanco Privilege" so do "I" get a cup cake now and do the Mexicans go to a Special Ed class?
I'm not a racist, I'm an American and I wasn't alive in this world when all this shit happened, it's over, get over it, grow up and get a fuckin job! That shit IS HISTORY.......get it HISTORY. You can't rewrite it, there ain't no slaves here, there ain't no slave owners anymore and if you want to be reimbursed for it (which you weren't alive then either)go to a grave yard and ask a tombstone for money. Suck on that Cupcake.

JUST SAYIN MAN!

Whew............

Sniper-T
07-03-2016, 03:05 PM
unbelievable. and whites aren't standing up why?

realist
07-03-2016, 03:18 PM
I believe in China they went into Tibet and started teaching what is right, according to the government. The theory was if the parents would not go along then we will force it on their children by teaching it to them. This has really worked very well for them and when you look at all the liberal schools and teachers unions they have implemented in our country.

These schools are really prestigious and everyone wants their children to go to them because they are so prestigious. So they keep their children in them and let them be brain washed. Private schools are training our future leaders.................its scary.......

ElevenBravo
07-03-2016, 04:29 PM
Tell ya what... if you werent raciest going into the school, a year or two later of being oppressed and felling like shit, you would BECOME raciest. I dont think they know what they are doing...

EB

Brownwater Riverrat 13
07-03-2016, 04:45 PM
unbelievable. and whites aren't standing up why?

They're kids, they are standing up you just can't see them cause they're little. It's the Parents that are cowering in the corners behind the kids and you can't them either, pussies. I'd have my kids out of that school in a heartbeat and getting this out on the net ASAP! Excuse me I'm feeling oppressed..................I'm going to go cower now.

Gunfixr
07-03-2016, 05:31 PM
Yeah, that came out several months back.

From what I can see, about the only privilege whites have is that of apparently being the only race on the planet that's still racist.

Of course, that's just as much bullshit as the rest of the idea of "white privilege".

Sent from my SGP612 using Tapatalk

bacpacker
07-03-2016, 05:58 PM
Complete and total HORSESHIT...IMO opinion of course. and yes these kids will be pushed to the front of leadership in the future. And the white kids will have backed away completely or killed themselves.
Just take a look back at history, blacks and muzzies were the ones selling the slaves. still are to this day. But whites are racist.

Domeguy
07-03-2016, 07:29 PM
They're kids, they are standing up you just can't see them cause they're little. It's the Parents that are cowering in the corners behind the kids and you can't them either, pussies. I'd have my kids out of that school in a heartbeat and getting this out on the net ASAP! Excuse me I'm feeling oppressed..................I'm going to go cower now.

I'm sorry you are feeling oppressed...you can have my cupcake if you want it.

ak474u
07-03-2016, 08:45 PM
Complete and total HORSESHIT...IMO opinion of course. and yes these kids will be pushed to the front of leadership in the future. And the white kids will have backed away completely or killed themselves.
Just take a look back at history, blacks and muzzies were the ones selling the slaves. still are to this day. But whites are racist.

It won't turn out well. A race war isn't something I would ever want, but I can tell you, it may come to that. As a matter of fact, I think it's begun, white people just haven't noticed yet. If TPTB think a bunch of camel jockies whose family trees don't fork, and have felt the brain drain of centuries of first cousin marriage are formidable enemies, wait till a bunch of motivated white guys decide to rise up. It's awful what we have to look forward to either way I'm afraid.

Brownwater Riverrat 13
07-03-2016, 09:48 PM
Flip it, tip it, topple it, start it, I'm just tired of the Bullshit. Either the SHTF in my lifetime or my lifetime isn't or hasn't been well spent. Sure I got to fight over there but it doesn't mean to much after coming home to this mess. 9 years in retirement and it's just fucking ridiculous what this place has become. I mean these people are just fucking stupid, we need to send them all over toa few chosen countries and let them live there for awhile a year or so, they'll be begging to come back. Fuck'em some days it seems like 22yrs was wasted "defending" what? The Clintons, the NAACP, the welfare illegals, people that aren't citizens that want to change our Constitution, way of life? So I'll sit here "calmly" and vent, I hope y'all don't mind. I'd rather they EMP our asses or the whole damn world for that matter and start all over. we deserve it..............it will separate those that can and those that can't, I'll have no remorse. "I" didn't cause this mess I tried to do something to help protect our way of life and all the while I was doing it they were destroying. Good thing I wasn't payin attention, I wouldn't have been able to do my job.................yeah whatever.

Putting a few hundred rounds down range did not help yesterday. I woke up today and Hillary was happy to help the FBI out with their investigation on her, "what difference does it make?" She'll get off, I know it............heavy sigh. So tomorrow's another day! Yee-Haw!

Domeguy
07-03-2016, 11:44 PM
Republican Colorado official steps down after posting Obama meme on Facebook
Copied from Foxnews

The chairwoman of the Delta County Republican Party who was accused of favoritism and posting a racist meme on her Facebook page has resigned.

Party officials were upset after a photo compared President Barack Obama to a chimpanzee appeared on Linda Sorenson web page, the Grand Junction Daily Sentinel reported.

Sorenson stepped down after an accountability meeting was convened by the county's Republican Central Committee investigating the allegations. She announced her decision to resign in an email to supporters.

The committee was investigating allegations that Sorenson and others made that her Facebook page was "hacked" and whether she violated party rules by endorsing a primary candidate.

Sorenson said her Facebook page was hacked, but Colorado Party Chairman Steve House said that was not the case.

And in an interview in May after the image was posted, Sorenson said she didn't care if people were offended by the image.

Don Suppes, mayor of Orchard City, who is running for the Delta County Commission, said he wasn't at the meeting, but he got the email and agreed with the decision.

"There's no room for racism, intended or unintended, in society," he said. "It's best for the party, best for the county, that she step down."

My question is how is it racism to say someone looks like a chimpanzee, even if it's true?

Brownwater Riverrat 13
07-04-2016, 12:24 AM
Well here's a news flash. I just put two words into Bing (Obama Monkey) then clicked images.............well here ya go. Looks like alot of people are thinking the same thing! Too fuckin funny. Gee you think?

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=obama+monkey&qpvt=obama+monkey&qpvt=obama+monkey&qpvt=obama+monkey&FORM=IGRE

Domeguy
07-04-2016, 02:58 AM
whos a good boy and wants a banana.http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/gantsum/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-07/2A20EBFA-5A68-411B-A767-313D09DEF092_zpstzdodytp.jpg (http://s48.photobucket.com/user/gantsum/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-07/2A20EBFA-5A68-411B-A767-313D09DEF092_zpstzdodytp.jpg.html)

Gunfixr
07-04-2016, 02:14 PM
BRR, I understand your pain.
I used to think I'd be willing to sacrifice almost anything to help save the world if it was burning.
But now, I've pretty much reached the point where I'd just make sure me and mine are GTG, sit back, and get out the marshmallows.

Brownwater Riverrat 13
07-04-2016, 06:31 PM
Well, I took the day off yesterday. "Lurked" on my only social media site as they like to call it. Let my fingers do the walking and tried to catch up, and I kinda vented a bit because I know here you and the rest would understand. So I say "Thank You" for your patience and understanding........he, he. Happy Fourth Brothers and Sisters!

Grumpy Old Man
07-08-2016, 02:35 AM
The End Of Civilization As We Know It! Elections have consequences! This is one from 2008!

Kesephist
07-08-2016, 06:24 PM
Flip it, tip it, topple it, start it, I'm just tired of the Bullshit. Either the SHTF in my lifetime or my lifetime isn't or hasn't been well spent. Sure I got to fight over there but it doesn't mean to much after coming home to this mess. 9 years in retirement and it's just fucking ridiculous what this place has become. I mean these people are just fucking stupid, we need to send them all over toa few chosen countries and let them live there for awhile a year or so, they'll be begging to come back. Fuck'em some days it seems like 22yrs was wasted "defending" what? The Clintons, the NAACP, the welfare illegals, people that aren't citizens that want to change our Constitution, way of life? So I'll sit here "calmly" and vent, I hope y'all don't mind. I'd rather they EMP our asses or the whole damn world for that matter and start all over. we deserve it..............it will separate those that can and those that can't, I'll have no remorse. "I" didn't cause this mess I tried to do something to help protect our way of life and all the while I was doing it they were destroying. Good thing I wasn't payin attention, I wouldn't have been able to do my job.................yeah whatever.

Putting a few hundred rounds down range did not help yesterday. I woke up today and Hillary was happy to help the FBI out with their investigation on her, "what difference does it make?" She'll get off, I know it............heavy sigh. So tomorrow's another day! Yee-Haw!

Your pardon, sir, I must partly disagree.

While I have no time or abilities, at this late date, to assist late-to-the-party types, I will not hinder them either.

I'm not of the "Bring it" school, either... because of my tardiness, I am in NO hurry to see SHTF. Simply want to be ready for it.

I do agree that is it vile to see all the things we, in our several times, swore to "uphold, protect and defend" being undermined and attacked.

Kesephist
07-09-2016, 02:58 PM
BRR, I understand your pain.
I used to think I'd be willing to sacrifice almost anything to help save the world if it was burning.
But now, I've pretty much reached the point where I'd just make sure me and mine are GTG, sit back, and get out the marshmallows.

Get the good BIG ones. I've heard tell they toast better, rather than burn.

A kind word, btw, on behalf of those of us still trying to finish up before we're finished off, to whichever Deity, costs nothing and would be appreciated.

Brownwater Riverrat 13
07-10-2016, 05:18 PM
OK, so maybe those out of the "limits" will have a bit more time to prepare. However it's the trickle that comes out of the "Limits" that one has to prepare for. Not so much the law .......I would think.

One can only er ah.......hope?