PDA

View Full Version : Deep Shit? Not something I'd would normally post.

Brownwater Riverrat 13
07-06-2016, 02:29 PM
OK, I got this from another credible Vet (Marine, part of my Sphincter of friends who doesn't send me emails of this sort) not really sure how to take this, :confused:other than, I have talked about the "Martial Law" phrase numerous times. It reads credible by what HE (outlaw morgan) is reading by the terminology and verbage, but hell ........then again I could have wrote it If I sat down and took my time instead of jammin the keyboard like I normally do. I'm not on "facebutt" but I know some of you are so maybe you can dig a little deeper. I don't know anything about "Outlaw Morgan" or his reputation or credibility. My name is not "chicken little" either.....maybe you folks can play with this a little bit. But maybe it's worth a looking into? BUT it is a good reason to take the time out to make sure all your shit is "secured for sea"

https://www.facebook.com/outlawmorgan/videos/vb.887360994692128/1053425904752302/?type=2&theater

Gunfixr
07-06-2016, 02:58 PM
I don't know. I've heard several times things along this line. All I can really say is that things are in place to make it a possibility.
So yes, it can happen this way. Whether it will or not, I don't know.

Sent from my SGP612 using Tapatalk

Illini Warrior
07-06-2016, 06:08 PM
only thing I can tell you for certain .... if the crap hits the fan, this month, as seriously at the two conventions as predicted - it'll spread nationwide and won't be dying down like Ferguson and Baltimore did ....

Obammy and the DNC won't allow the elections to be held with no time to prepare the cities - and there's NO precedent for that .... an EO declaring martial law along the way? .... one for suspending the elections? .... another one maybe even suspending the Supreme Court and Congress? ....

Gunfixr
07-06-2016, 07:57 PM
There is an executive order, signed by the second bush, that gives the president the authority (illegally, but, I digress) to declare a state of national emergency, at his discretion. Congress and the Supreme Court are sent home, there are no elections, the Constitution is suspended, and he rules alone, until he says the "emergency" is over.

bacpacker
07-06-2016, 08:09 PM
Haven't got to look at the link till tonight. But I fully expect Cleveland to be a huge riot. Philly very possible. I even heard this morning of a shooting in Baton Rouge, LA and some turd talking about it being "bigger than ferguson". I have not found anything since on it, but could pay to keep an eye out.

With the FBI decision yesterday there could a huge boil over once something got started.

bacpacker
07-07-2016, 01:25 AM
Well finally had time to checkout the link. I gotta say that what he says jibs with what my thoughts have been for some time (at least the last 4 years). Have no idea if he's right or where all he got his info from. I agree with GF that Bush did a EO to allow for just that scenario. There have also been lots of stuff about UN vehicles in various states, Virginia and Texas to name two I have seen. They may well be getting geared up to go.
I think Outlaw may be worth keeping an eye on.

Domeguy
07-07-2016, 04:29 AM
If he is right, than we on this sight have been preparing for this moment. If he is wrong, and I hope he is, well than I get to tell everyone I was wrong, sorry, I'm just a dumb ass. But if he's right.....

bacpacker
07-07-2016, 11:13 AM
Rather be a prepared dumas myself.

Brownwater Riverrat 13
07-07-2016, 04:01 PM
I like being a "prepared dumbass" actually. Between this and Vodin's Thread looks like we're in for a ruff ride.

OK, but this is where I get a little fuzzy. IF, and I mean IF, it goes down like this I see a complete failure in the chain of command in the military. There will be the question of a "Lawful order" and an "Unlawful Order", those in the position of leadership will be tested. Those that ARE the true leaders will have the support of their core troops and those that are not faithful or in tune to the reality of the situation will turn IN and ON those who are NOT to their "Senior" officers (I don't use the word "superior" for there is only one of those and he's not in the military) So I would expect a mutiny in the military as well. (I hope I worded that right)

I sit and think about this and try to put myself in that situation............the social experiment that has evolved over the last two democratic "elected officials" has divided the military in two. The political (I, I, I, Me, Me, Me!) and the Soldier the faithful to his/her country. The man with a conscious will do what's right and he will be fighting against the Chain of Command. That would be me and my faithful followers.............believe me, they are still alive and well in the United States Military. They are hurting and fighting an internal struggle like no other, I hold them with the highest honor than ever before in this day and age. Whew........take a break man!

OK, so we have THAT to be looking at as well and the infiltrators that will try to slip in and "spy" on the good people LIKE ME! I mean them, I'm retired now...........

Gunfixr
07-07-2016, 04:26 PM
But, how many of our military are actually here?
They've kept such a high percentage somewhere outside conus, and I think it's on purpose, because they know they cannot get all of them to go against us. It's also, I believe, why we have Un and other foreign troops here all the time, as well as arming all federal agencies, as I dont think they "take the oath". These will follow their paycheck.

I read another possible scenario not too long ago. There would be a nationwide blackout, as the grid was turned off. We would very told it was a cyber attack. Since absolutely nothing would work, chaos would ensue. The whole national emergency, martial law, etc., would then flow from there. Potential dissidents would be rounded up in the dark, quickly, before word could get out.
Just thought I'd add that, in case the waters weren't muddy enough.

Vodin
07-07-2016, 11:06 PM
I need to chime in here as well. This type of situation could be part of the reason. The US still has boots on the ground to finish the war that the Big o wanted to be done with in 2014. And he has stated he will leave them there a little while longer.

Domeguy
07-08-2016, 01:22 AM
This question is to someone out there smarter and more knowledgable than me. How many American military fighting forces do we have with boots on the ground, where are they deployed in the world, as well as the USA, and how much equipment do we (the guberment) have ready to use on the civilian population on a short notice?

Caveman Survival
07-15-2016, 07:20 PM
I don't have Facebook so I can't see the post, anyone able to give me a Coles notes on the topic?

-------------------------------------------------

Patriotism is a pernicious, psychopathic form of idiocy. – George Bernard Shaw

To me, it seems a dreadful indignity to have a soul controlled by geography. – George Santayana

Brownwater Riverrat 13
07-16-2016, 09:26 PM
I don't either the link opened fine for me. Soooo, not sure what to tell you, I'm not a geek. I'm lucky it worked. :rolleyes: