PDA

View Full Version : 10 Cops shot 3 dead in Dallas protest

realist
07-08-2016, 04:16 AM
What a mess. Lots of chaos after the shooting. Two snipers open fire after calling in a bomb threat. Three of the officers are in critical condition. The news showed photos of one of the suspects photographed on social media just walking through the crowd and NO ONE said shit.

ak474u
07-08-2016, 05:02 AM
What a mess. Lots of chaos after the shooting. Two snipers open fire after calling in a bomb threat. Three of the officers are in critical condition. The news showed photos of one of the suspects photographed on social media just walking through the crowd and NO ONE said shit.

The guy in the crowd was/is an open Carry protester. He has turned himself in, which is a really good idea when swat is probably on the way to your house. I mean, he did have an AR in the middle of a protest that went off the rails, so yay police for putting up the photo so fast. They probably saved that dude's life from a early morning swat execution. You can bet PD is taking the gloves off tonite. Here's something from a friend of a friend who lives down there. Sounds like an AK to me, can't tell if the second long gun is return fire or shooter #2. https://twitter.com/allisongriz/status/751234755882995713

Stg1swret
07-08-2016, 12:26 PM
Terrible tragedy. In the wake of this, the gun control crowd will be going into overdrive. Their political agenda will over ride everything. They never go after the cause of these shootings. I have yet to see a weapon load itself, leave the house and determine it will shoot and kill someone on its own.
Now 5 officers killed, one dirt bag offed himself. Prayers and wishes for a speedy recovery for the officers and their families.

ak474u
07-08-2016, 01:44 PM
Terrible tragedy. In the wake of this, the gun control crowd will be going into overdrive. Their political agenda will over ride everything. They never go after the cause of these shootings. I have yet to see a weapon load itself, leave the house and determine it will shoot and kill someone on its own.
Now 5 officers killed, one dirt bag offed himself. Prayers and wishes for a speedy recovery for the officers and their families.

The one that is dead was blown up by the bomb squad when they detonated his IED.

Brownwater Riverrat 13
07-08-2016, 02:02 PM
I'm about over this bullshit. It's a steady strain.......it's been building and they are just getting more fuel for their agenda. "They" have been dividing this country more and more. They hit the gun laws and it will go deeper, that will invoke another situation. Those in noncompliance, those not willing to enforce it, and those not willing enforce, it will be enforced by another alphabet soup agency.
Don't be surprised if it's not the LEOs knocking on your doors coming for your tools.....................

This monkey won't leave "OUR WHITE HOUSE" without a major impact that we as a nation will ALL suffer. One way or another he will fulfill his agenda.

realist
07-08-2016, 02:35 PM
BR here is what one police writer thinks about the "Commander in Chief".
http://lawofficer.com/2016/07/president-obama-is-a-slow-learner/

AK I am reading it differently about the IED it sounds like they killed him with a device the robot brought to him. It will be interesting to see how this part was worked out.

i don't know about the open carry people since I have not been around them. We had it in our state up until a bunch of them wanted to make a point and then they got hammered by the press and then our elected officials changed the law. Common sense says you don't bring a rifle to a protect. The thing I thought interesting is nobody seemed to care until after the shootings. It is kinda like everyone is carrying a gun and it is just a normal event which I think is nice. The guy was smart though to turn himself in asap. Btw there was several attorneies who said it was irresponsible to put his face on social media. Well he turned himself in right away allowing the police to eliminate him as a suspect and move on to more important things.

eagle326
07-08-2016, 03:19 PM
I once said on here that in a tactical situation one most attack from many fronts. In this way the enemy will have to separate it's main force to cover a wider area.
The government's tactic is much the same. Induce fear of other people because of religion ; skin color ; sexual preference ; evil guns and so on. Now I'm far from being a bright light bulb in this colony but it stands to reason in my mind that the sum total of all the different things going on is in fact diversions so as to confuse the populace.

Once they believe that they have all their I's dotted and T's crossed they'll go for coupe de gras. This is but another link in the maneuver to tighten up the loose ends so that they can unleash their cannon fodder groups on the populace . Intending to create enough havoc ; violence ; death that even though the cannon fodder bodies pile up they will still willing call for military help ; marshal law or whatever else the government thinks is needed.
While still pledging allegiance to their masters and slipping on their slave chains willing.

We on the other hand know of such tactics and must now more than ever keep our heads on a swivel and trust our 6th. sense for it's the only one that shall save some of us. Granted there are many more of us out there and hopefully they see the movements being made against them . I have no dreams of being a Rambo just like I believe my fellow ants also believe. It's matter of survival and hopefully grouping up where possible in order to bring all the ants minds under one tent in different safe areas if possible.
This will be a dangerous aspect of uniting for all who can relocate will have a very dangerous road to travel in order to reach an ant compound. For those of who can't it'll be bringing back to the fore front old lessons learned combined with any new tactics one has learned.

If one can cause the other side to play the Rambo part then the other side can be the shadows they don't see until it's too late. A tricky game indeed but one that must be played. don't get me wrong ; they'll have their own shadows. But in the end we all must become shadows as best we can.

For as River Rat stated and I concur. He wants his agenda fulfilled as much as possible before he leaves the white house if not completely. Clinton will try to finish his work if she's elected. If it looks like she won't win in November look for all hell to break loose even if they have to either take her or Trump out of the race in order to fulfill their mission. But then again they can use the conventions also. I'm 52 miles south of Cleveland so I consider myself at ground zero come that time. I have no one near me so I'll basically be working with a few but loyal people to keep our heads above water until there's no other choice. My only mission is to make sure my wife and daughter are in a safe place if possible and if I make it too ; fine. if not at least they'll be good.

Just my 2 cents

ElevenBravo
07-08-2016, 03:49 PM
Start looking for:

1) Contract operators conducting actions to enhance chaos
2) Martial law
3) More LEO killed in the future
4) The venom to spread to other cities
5) The P0TUS to be disgusted by US LEO saying its raciest

This will create more division than unity and oddly the timing is awesome with the political climate. Weird timing? I dont think so, its all by design.

This will help shift attention from the Hitlary debacle and almost assure her election, which is already rigged.

So, my prediction for the future:

1) More gun control, and massive push to ban over 10 mags and all ARs.
2) Ammo will start to be controlled like guns
3) The advance of the police state by martial law, were we all know that the Constitution is suspended
4) More police will die as the chaos spreads
5) Hitlary will become president
6) Hitlary will never have formal charges pressed and never be found guilty of anything
7) The economy is already in diar straights, we will end up blaming Britian's exit from the EU for our own trouble
8) Availability of firearms with become more scarce and the prices will be prohibitive
9) ISIS will flourish during this confusion
10) The "ultimate goal" of NWO may start to become more clear to the enlightened
11) White people will be assaulted in the name of $LM
12) Flash mobs will target places where people gather, innocent people will die

There are more in my crystal ball but its all doom & gloom. I know my taxes will skyrocket and my health insurance premiums will go up as it will slide in like a thief in the night with all this diversion is going on, which IMHO is all planned. Right now, of the money I make.. 50% is lost to taxes and health care. Wage slaves I think is what they call it, its the plan folks and it continues to form up year after year.

Let us not forget what 9-11 brought us... NDAA and the Patriot Act plus NSA got ramped up. What will the current planned chaos bring us?

Remember, the public's actions are greatly steered by the media's projections- Derps that cannot and will not think for them selves will stand beside whatever is said on the idiot box, not realizing that the g0v engages in theatrics the spawn a desired outcome.

I feel like I need to check myself into a center of some kind to seek help, or be on some kind of meds. This is the ramblings and thoughts of what I previously would have aligned with some "whack job nut case" folks. If none of my predictions come true, I will volunteer my commitment to a facility. ;-)

EB

ElevenBravo
07-08-2016, 08:08 PM
Sadly, prediction #4 has come true:

https://www.rt.com/usa/350228-police-officer-killed-ballwin/

And will likely continue to spread across Murica.

ElevenBravo
07-09-2016, 01:41 PM
https://sofrep.com/58721/antique-sks-rifle-used-dallas-killer/

Even though it was *NOT* an AR, we will still hear the letters AR used forever forward, as it fits better into the gun control mantra.

Arguments will arise "Well, if an old SKS can be used for this act of terror, then we need to include ALL guns of like type design including the AR in the forth coming ban"

I typed a bunch of other stuff and realized, its fruitless. Were pretty much all thinking along the same lines, we need to focus on the threat before us and how to best prepare of the fallout/backlash.

EB

Stg1swret
07-09-2016, 02:03 PM
In the past week, due to a perception that cops set out to kill black men, it has become open season on police officers. Sure there are some bad police shootings, but these "activists", want instant justice before all the facts are known. If you see the entire video from the man shot during the traffic stop, his girl friend is broadcasting video while the guy is in the seat next to her bleeding out and her 4 year old daughter is in the back seat. The guy outside the 7-11 that was killed is just another example. We never see the entire incident on video. What led up to the police drawing their weapons? There is a reason that shooting investigations take as long as they do. We all make assumptions about such incidents based on past experience. Could things have been handled differently? Maybe, but we weren't there. Armchair quarterbacking after the fact is easy. Being there in the moment is entirely different.

ElevenBravo
07-09-2016, 02:09 PM
You are EXACTLY correct!

The guy in the car for example, we have yet to receive credible proof that he WAS a CCW permit holder... He Said/She Said is not evidence. And again, the video starts AFTER the shooting.

To me, with information thus far release... was the voice of her saying "anyone in the area of X and X pleas come by, I think Im going to need a ride home", rather than sobbing over her "boyfriend" getting shot.

I wasnt there, its hard to pass judgment when you dont know the facts... but some peoples reactions are... "weird".

EB

bacpacker
07-09-2016, 02:43 PM
I read an article last night and forgot to grab it for posting here.
The guy in Minnesota that got shot was a suspect in an armed robbery the night before. Pics included looked a lot like him, including the ear shape. Local sheriff said he had never applied for nor been issued a carry permit.
Girlfriend was all about making movies didn't give a crap that he was shot. Had been posting drug use with the 4 yo right there with them.
I'll try and find it again tonight.

ElevenBravo
07-09-2016, 03:12 PM
Yup, understood... there is always a bit of a turd or peanut or something to turn up! Gotta give it time! Knee jerk reactions like Hitlary did about $LM was pre-mature.

She would look like an ass (to conservatives anyway, cause libs dont think) if it came out that he was a wanted felon or something, and she already said, what she said. Derp runs deep in the politics.

EB

realist
07-09-2016, 03:38 PM
Regarding the shooting where the guy was shot on the ground. I am only going off the one video I saw. The one cop is struggling with the perp and the other one is along side not really assisting. Then the cop draws his gun and pauses for a short period and then shoots the guy. I would have been more comfort if the cop had drawn and immediately shot the guy, why the pause? Having been in many situations like this why didn't the other cop join in going hands on with the guy, that is what I am not sure about. Gun or no gun when you are grappling with some one it is hard one on one.

The other shooting with the girlfriend it is almost like she planned it. Okay here is my boyfriend who has just been shot by the awful police and here is what is going on. No officer I didn't do anything, he is the inocent person. Why are you pointing the gun at the guy who you just shot, he is dead and will not be participating anymore. Oh the baby, it's okay I have it in the legally approved car seat. Does my hair look Okay?? Put that awful gun down I'm afraid of them.

ElevenBravo
07-09-2016, 03:42 PM
Real, you made me laugh.

ElevenBravo
07-09-2016, 04:31 PM
Some words of logic & reason... By a black man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAuxzVqcBP8

Yes, I said a black man, because just like all whites are not red necks, not all blacks are thugs... I just wanted to leave that here.

ElevenBravo
07-09-2016, 08:58 PM
More soft facts to surface... Better than no facts but will likely become hard facts..

http://bearingarms.com/jenn-j/2016/07/09/mn-officer-involved-shooting-investigation-uncovers-explosive-evidence/?utm_content=bufferb5e99&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Humm..

EB

Gunfixr
07-10-2016, 01:02 AM
............ just like all whites are not red necks............

Speak for yourself.

There's supposed to be a blm rally around here Monday, according to a guy I work with. There's two decent sized cities here, butted up to each other. He used to be a firefighter in the other one (one I don't live in), and apparently still has some friends there. So, the friend tells him that there will be a blm rally in that city, at a big shopping/entertainment center, and it will move to a similar place in my city. He went on to say that the fire/EMS stations in that area were told that if anything went down, and they got the call, they were not required to respond. Don't know about units in my city.
This is because of the threats made to fire/EMS by blm.

The start point is probably 7-9 miles away (never really measured it, can be there in 20min though), and the place it's supposed to end is about 2-2.5 miles away.
I can't remember, my wife knows, but if I do have this appt Monday afternoon that I think I have, I'll be 1/4 mile away, after I pass it, late in the afternoon.
Guess we will see what happens.

Sent from my SGP612 using Tapatalk

ElevenBravo
07-10-2016, 02:12 AM
Threats to fire/ems would equate to domestic terrorism... IMHO they are saying they want free reign to move as they wish & do as they wish. When the violence and rioting starts, they dont want ANYONE there to intervene. Or so my majic 8 ball says..

We'll have to wait and see.

I have no objection to any group gathering to voice there opinion, hell... thats Murica! But there is such a thing as taking it to another level.

All I can say is, stay clear to stay safe... typically these groups become mobs, and then the thug mentality takes over (black,white,wtf ever)... and bad things happen to innocent people. All it takes is a little weed/alcohol providing the courage, and one loud mouth providing the motivation.

EB

Gunfixr
07-10-2016, 03:24 PM
I do have the Monday afternoon appt. I have until morning to cancel, or just go, probably loaded heavier. There is a route that would swing me more around where the rally is supposed to be. Providing nobody gets stupid, there wouldn't be a big deal.
I agree, voice your opinion, to protest is one of our most important rights. But violence does not belong there.
There is a reason that the "soap box, the ballot box, and cartridge box" are separate and in a specific order.

Brownwater Riverrat 13
07-10-2016, 05:15 PM
Watching on the news this morning, they said the shooter they killed with the bomb wrote some letters on the wall in blood where they had him cornered........"RB". Seems they can't figure out what that means. That's a no brainer. "Revolution Begins"......... just roll-a-quarters.:rolleyes:

ElevenBravo
07-10-2016, 06:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdGXhSQvTKc

Skip the news, the alligator tears, etc..

I CLEARLY HEAR "HES GOT A GUN"

This will fall on deaf ears of the $LM (a for profit organization financed by politicians, but thats tin hat stuff) and LEO will continue to be at risk.

This will not be the last time, another one is coming soon...

How does this tie in to SHTF? Be on guard, at all times.. even when this appears to die down... another event will spike the temper of the mob.

Tie this in with |S|S and its a shit sandwich.

EB

ak474u
07-11-2016, 02:51 AM
Watching on the news this morning, they said the shooter they killed with the bomb wrote some letters on the wall in blood where they had him cornered........"RB". Seems they can't figure out what that means. That's a no brainer. "Revolution Begins"......... just roll-a-quarters.:rolleyes:

I think it meant robot bomb.

Brownwater Riverrat 13
07-11-2016, 11:10 PM
I think it meant robot bomb.

"Rock Bottom", "Relay Broadcast", "Really Bright", "roast Beef", ahhhh"RE-FRIED BACON".....I like bacon..........I'll stick with my first statement. I'm going to wait till the end of the next two weeks (RNC/DNC) and you can tell me if I'm right. I wouldn't mind being wrong either.

Gunfixr
07-12-2016, 01:14 AM
Well, I happened Sunday, not today.
Sunday evening. His location was off also, happened about a mile up the road.
However, it was peaceful.
Basically, the city main thoroughfare was blocked for a couple hours.

bacpacker
07-12-2016, 01:34 AM
Glad it stayed peaceful.
We had a small protest in our nearest big city today. Didn't amount to much, thankfully.

realist
07-14-2016, 04:29 PM
I got this morning regarding police shootings. People need to know if someone is pointing a gun at you then you probably should do as you are told.
http://tribunist.com/news/harvard-study-on-police-shootings-and-race-offers-shocking-conclusion/

Regarding the Dallas guy being killed by an explosive device. There are so many people burning up the blogs. The guy made a choice he wanted to die. All the police did was pick what needed to be done in order to acquiesces to his wants and desires. Oh ya with the exception no one else died.

Gunfixr
07-15-2016, 01:45 PM
Just found out our son went to a neighboring city the other day to March in a blm protest in support of blm.
He thinks they are trying to help black people, totally fooled.
Of course, he's also running around "chasing Pokemon".
He's 24. He's been unemployed since around March. He sleeps on his aunts couch, as he has no place of his own. He hardly applies for jobs, we told him to get on unemployment while he searched, but he didn't even do that. We had paid up his cell phone bill, and car insurance bill, and gave him gas money to get him through July. All he's doing is playing video games, chasing Pokemon, chasing tail, and apparently going to blm marches.
We merely enabled him.
We had him straight for awhile, but his peers were more important, I suppose.
He has asked several times to move back in. We had to throw him out because of this kind, and some worse activity.

He will have to walk his own path. So far, looks like it's going to be a lot of uphill.

realist
07-16-2016, 02:46 PM
Gunfixr my daughter went away to college and chose Criminal Justice as a major. I was not happy, not because of the potential career but because Criminal Justice is not a good career subject no matter what career you choose. Business management prepares you for so much more. That said she really did not have an interest in school much, her grades were okay. She was more interested in social rather than academic interest. Well she took a wilderness first aid class and everything changed. She said she wanted to change to nursing. Sure okay hopefully that will interest her. She had to take some hard classes so I figured that would shake things out. Low and behold she called one day ll excited, she had got a 90% on an anatomy class test, things took off from there. She is now an EMT and scheduled to take a nursing assisting class next month. I don't know if your son is going to school but hopefully he will find something that perks his interest. Good luck.

ElevenBravo
07-16-2016, 05:00 PM
Real, I think that is AWESOME! And feel free to share that with her please. The wife is a retired ER nurse and I did 6 years as an NR-EMT-A on the rescue squad, also minor note Combat Lifesaver in the National Guard.

Its a lot more rewarding than dealing with shitbirds and scumbags, this I attest after working 7 years in corrections... never ever again.

EB

ElevenBravo
07-17-2016, 04:50 PM
My prediction #4 has come true again, and will likely continue to for a while.. At least as long as the muzzie is in office:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/baton-rouge-police-shooting-live-000000633.html?.tsrc=fp_liveblog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-F5GP3l3NI

Brownwater Riverrat 13
07-17-2016, 08:10 PM
Yeah been watchin the stupid thing on and off since it happened. The monkey is supposed to speak in about a half hour............can't wait......get the "speech" check list out.

Racism....check
gun laws......check
embrace muslims......check
you Americans brought this on yourselves.....check
divide America statements.......check
OH cops are racists.......check
ONe more thing........Trump's fault.......check

I'm sure I missed a few things. But I'm sure we'll figure it out. These things are happening with way too much freq. people. Wait till Tuesday.

bacpacker
07-17-2016, 08:38 PM
Yep. It's almost nm like the bastard has flushed the toilet. Things are spiraling do ward and getting faster as it goes

Stg1swret
07-17-2016, 09:19 PM
Welcome to the new normal. Blame everybody but the shooter, and when that doesn't work, blame guns. It is open season on cops right now. We will get more calls for gun control, instead of dealing with the root cause of the problem. The RNC starts tomorrow in Cleveland, so stand by for "heavy rolls", as the paid agitators and anyone with an axe to grind start in. One thing you can bet on, is there will be more blood in the street all over the country. It is a dangerous enough job for these poor cops on a normal day, now they have to worry about being intentionally targeted just because they wear the uniform. My prayers go out to all those wearing blue.

Brownwater Riverrat 13
07-17-2016, 09:24 PM
Well I guess he was late trying to get enough intell to stir shit up, guess there wasn't any. He made his speech and really didn't have much to say in his new norm way. Didn't take questions and he ran away. But he did scold us and said we need to change our behavior. I think people are happy just the way I am thank you.

ElevenBravo
07-17-2016, 10:29 PM
I was watching a new clip and the talking head said, get this... that ISIS has been telling these people to attack the police.. so now it's ISIS fault, *NOT* $LM's fault!

What a fuckin crock of shit.

Gunfixr
07-17-2016, 11:19 PM
Realist, son was going to school, but was flunking out. Since he was mostly on grants and other aid, I'm not sure if he can get back in. He keeps talking about it, but not doing anything.

You don't keep your grades up, you don't get grants.

ElevenBravo
07-17-2016, 11:27 PM
Like they say, talk is cheap but action is gold.

realist
07-18-2016, 01:05 AM
Sorry to hear that Gunfixr I guess I'm lucky.

Re Baton Rouge I think things will get worse before they get better. My biggest fear is some cop will over react when they perceive a threat and someone will die. Do these people really think they are helping? It is kinda like the kid who killed all those people in the prayer meeting his goal was to start a race war. All I can say is keep you and your family safe. I plan on staying local for a while and not travel to any large city.

bacpacker
07-18-2016, 01:10 AM
I got to watch some of the talking heads today, on Fox I think. One was discussing Kasich repelling the ability to carry in Cleveland along the lines of getting the 2nd amendment taken away. Next guest up was talking the need for Martial law. My head damn near exploded. A supposed conservative news agency talking crap from the socialist playbook. One more reason not to count on any MSN for anything other than a look at whats coming next.

Gunfixr
07-18-2016, 02:01 AM
Well, daughter is rockin' it.
Just graduated, soon as she got her temp drivers license, about a week ago, she's done about 20 job apps, and has an interview already.
This is just to fill time while working on getting into the local shipyard apprentice program, to which she's applied, and has an interview next month.

Stg1swret
07-18-2016, 12:41 PM
Sorry to hear that Gunfixr I guess I'm lucky.

Re Baton Rouge I think things will get worse before they get better. My biggest fear is some cop will over react when they perceive a threat and someone will die. Do these people really think they are helping? It is kinda like the kid who killed all those people in the prayer meeting his goal was to start a race war. All I can say is keep you and your family safe. I plan on staying local for a while and not travel to any large city.

The current climate being what it is, more then likely cops will under react. This is going to lead to more police officers being wounded or killed. They will be throwing away the vital training designed to keep them and the general public safe from harm. I went through the training some years ago at NTTC Lackland. The use of force continuum is drilled into you. You train it for weeks on end,until it becomes second nature. You don't have time to second guess yourself. Are therebad cops out there, sure there are. There are however more bad guys intent on doing harm to innocent civilians.

realist
07-20-2016, 01:54 AM
You may be right. There was an officer who got beat up real bad several months ago. He said he would have shot the suspect but was afraid of what would happen to him legally and in the press. Sad, I would suggest he give up and retire.

Stg1swret
07-21-2016, 01:35 AM
It would be best for him and the force if he did. He is no longer serving his department, sounds like he is just a warm body now.