PDA

View Full Version : More unbelievable WTF

Domeguy
07-13-2016, 05:12 AM
Copied from Foxnews

MOBILE, Ala. (WPMI) -- Former Miss Alabama Kalyn Chapman James is sharing her thoughts on the deadly Dallas ambush.

James, the first African-American to hold the Miss Alabama title, took to Facebook Sunday in an emotional post. She says she doesn't "feel sad for the officers who lost their lives."
And that, while it "sounds wrong," she feels like the shooter was a "martyr."

"I don't feel sad for the officers that lost their lives, and I know that's not really my heart. And I want to feel sad for them but I can't help but feeling like the shooter was a martyr. And I know it's not the right way to feel cause nobody deserves to lose their lives."

James later said in the comments to the post that she does not want to be misunderstood. She states she doesn't want anyone to die nor does she condone violence.

Let's guess this POS would not hesitate for one second to call the police if she thought she might be in the slightest bit of danger herself! Or would she feel the same way if it was her father, brother, or husband who was shot?

Illini Warrior
07-13-2016, 12:57 PM
she's not alone - most blacks won't admit it publically - but they are proud that the black shot the 10 cops - especially proud he managed to exclude shooting black cops ... he's a freaking hero in ghetto ....

you actually think Obammy meant any of what he said in Dallas? .... next to the military - the cops are second on his personal hate list ....

don't EVER let anyone convince you there's less racism with the blacks than with any other ethnic group ....

Stormfeather
07-13-2016, 04:33 PM
All you have to do is compare Pres Bush's comments at the funeral versus Obama's to get an idea of where he stands.

bacpacker
07-13-2016, 06:31 PM
Quite a stark contrast between the two speeches.

Vodin
07-13-2016, 07:18 PM
Have I misunderstood the clip? I understand he understands that he has an issue. He does not want his child to be 'trained' into adulthood with his issue..

What are your thoughts on this?

Was his care compromised in surgery?

I am amazed that he has publicly taken this position.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiKsjdE6xoM

Vodin
07-13-2016, 07:25 PM
After further research on this Dr. I may have misunderstood his position in the video. His credentials show that he has a remarkable background.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/dr-brian-h-williams-dallas-texas-doctor-video-police-shooting-black-parkland-hospital-trauma-surgeon-photos-bio/