PDA

View Full Version : FLASH MESSAGE......Prayers for Lil'Bravo

Brownwater Riverrat 13
08-28-2016, 03:14 PM
Just got word yesterday that Eleven Bravo's Daughter (Lil'Bravo) will undergo heart surgery Monday 29AUG16.
It's been coming for a while but it's now time to take corrective action. It should go smooth, it's to correct an "incorrect beat" so as soon as I know, all of you will know how this turns out. Be brave Little Warrior!

Prayer for the Warrior Soul

The Warrior Soul, Fighting in Spirit,
follows a code of honor and wisdom.
Strength is found not in the arms,
not in the knife, the gun or the sword,
but in the mind and soul.

I call upon the warriors of the past,
those who would stand up and fight,
those who would do what is needed,
those who would make sacrifices on behalf of others,
those who would die that others may live.
I call upon them this night,
to give me strength of heart, soul and spirit.
AMEN!

ElevenBravo
08-28-2016, 03:41 PM
Shes not getting like, open heart surgery... This is what they are going to do...

http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/cardiac-ablation/basics/definition/prc-20022642

As I mentioned to rat, its a common procedure with typically great results and little risk.. but
its still a medical procedure and thus, is worrisome.

The funky ticker beat started becoming more frequent and is inhibiting her ability to do any
real physical activity so we are hopeful this will put her back into "condition: normal".

Two people on the wife's side of the family has had it done many moons ago and never
had a relapse so she has some comfort in that.

But like Lil' has said... "its my heart", so yeah... theres that.

Procedure is due tomorrow, Ill keep ya updated if ya want.

EB

jamesneuen
08-29-2016, 12:45 AM
Please do. Thoughts are with you big guy

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

ElevenBravo
08-29-2016, 01:02 AM
ive got the site logged in on my new phone, so i can update here, the highlights anyway.

my first REAL phone, samsung galaxy core prime with 4g lte, this thing is awesome!

anyway, i can update here...

- - - Updated - - -

straight talk service, walmart phone.

bacpacker
08-29-2016, 01:53 AM
Prayers going up for LB and your family.

Domeguy
08-29-2016, 04:41 AM
It's a safe procedure, and I'm sure she will be fine, but you both are still parents to your little girl. So you are right to be concerned, but just know, all her step-parents are right with you here also. Please let me know if there is anything I or we can do to help brother.

ElevenBravo
08-29-2016, 08:55 AM
rise n shine, gotta be there by six.

take a fast shower and wake lil bravo...

ElevenBravo
08-29-2016, 10:23 AM
at the hosputal, waiting to go back. nervous but shes good.

Stg1swret
08-29-2016, 11:23 AM
Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

mitunnelrat
08-29-2016, 11:40 AM
Prayers out, bro. It's gonna be alright.

ElevenBravo
08-29-2016, 11:45 AM
shes been back for a little while, we just went back... she should get started soon...

bacpacker
08-29-2016, 12:10 PM
Prayin

ElevenBravo
08-29-2016, 12:22 PM
wheeled back for procedure abt 15 min ago, got mama and me an omlet.

at least 2 hours, minimum... ill update later.

ElevenBravo
08-29-2016, 01:56 PM
procedure done, waiting on dr to come talk to us....

ElevenBravo
08-29-2016, 02:19 PM
not great news, she has atrial tach and atrial fib, she needs a more detailed procedure to correct the problem. maybe november.

dr surmises she was born with the disposition. at least there is something that can be done.

ElevenBravo
08-29-2016, 08:02 PM
recovery is over, shes getting dressed to go home, off work for several days.

bwrr, i didnt call much as theres hardly a signal (leaded walls) but the wifi is fast, so i posted here.

eb

Brownwater Riverrat 13
08-29-2016, 09:20 PM
Thanks for the report! Been batting internet issues all damn day, now it's working. I am happy she is out of the OR and on her way home. Being a Dad we all have to stick together, so you know where I am and you know where I'm at, anytime EB!

piranha2
08-30-2016, 12:18 AM
Best of luck, brother.

Katrina
08-30-2016, 03:36 AM
Prayers sent out.

realist
08-30-2016, 03:50 AM
EB sorry I just saw this. Prayers out to your little one. Any procedure when it is on one of your own is major. Here is looking forward to a successful correction in the future.

Sniper-T
08-30-2016, 02:02 PM
Jeez, miss a couple days and look what happens.

Glad she's ok, and thanks for the updates. Will try to pay closer attention to the forum in November.
:)

Vodin
08-30-2016, 11:58 PM
Good to hear that the issues have been recognized. I wish your daughter the best possible outcome in November. You have a good Dr as well.

RedJohn
08-31-2016, 09:44 PM
Glad all is fine at this time. Keep us posted on the rest.

ElevenBravo
08-31-2016, 11:25 PM
Ill keep the ant family updated. She should be okay until the Nov procedure but not in comfort.. The ticker acts up often. Atrial fib and strial tach are the two issues that flip flop.. at least they dont happen together (AFAIK).

The doctor was demanding to everyone, almost cussed out his receptionist on the phone for scheduling him to be on call the same day he will be out of town on a seminar. Lil'B says he fussed at the nurses in the room for not following his directions.

But to the little princess, he was a gentleman and was patient to answer all her questions in good technical detail.

Before she came back to her "room", he spent a good 20 minutes + with mama and me explaining in detail everything and answered all our questions without us feeling were were inconveniencing him in the least.

Just the kind of doctor you want. Really smart, experienced and high standards, and doesnt mind letting someone know if they dont meet the standards.

EB

bacpacker
09-01-2016, 02:09 AM
That's the kind of Dr you want. If they don't keep everyone doing as they should, who is going to.

ElevenBravo
09-01-2016, 03:43 AM
Correct, you cannot have precision among chaos.

Gunfixr
09-06-2016, 05:25 PM
Damn, missed a bunch. But, glad to hear things are on the right track.

Sent from my SGP612 using Tapatalk

Stormfeather
09-07-2016, 03:42 AM
Glad to hear shes ok, was worried there for a bit. Will be waiting for that update come November.

ElevenBravo
09-08-2016, 12:15 AM
10-4