PDA

View Full Version : Online Resources, Other SHTF forums?

Stormfeather
09-15-2016, 11:58 PM
What other forums do you frequent? (No screen name necessary!)

What other online resources do you utilize to fill in the gaps of other learning tools?

Myself, I utilize ArfCom, CalGuns, SurvivalCache, and SHTFMovement (if there is any new stuff, very rare)

bacpacker
09-16-2016, 12:24 AM
Depends on the topic needed, I'm a member of a bunch of them. Prep type stuff I look at PreparedSociety, American PreppersNetwork, and occasionally one that will not be mentioned here, but it is mainly for some friends I made and keep some contact with.

I also like TundraTalk, GarageJournal, BackYard Chickens, & BladeFroums. I look at a couple of tractor forums as well.

Bottom line though, this site is my #1 go to unless there is something technical I'm looking for such as a repair, or animal health question.

ElevenBravo
09-16-2016, 12:57 AM
I think I got banned from the Glock Talk forum, I cant log in anymore.. Lost the password to M&P forum. Registered on two other sites, survivalistboards and thesurvivalistpodcast. I havent visited either one in over a year I guess.

I really liked the first year of TSP, and a good portion of the second year (I have all the MP3s of both, 8 gigs)... you know,
just before dude went full tilt retard on permaculture and lost his roots.

Thats about it...

EB

helomech
09-16-2016, 02:50 AM
I used to be on a bunch of different forums, but now it is just this one.

ak474u
09-16-2016, 02:57 AM
I think I got banned from the Glock Talk forum, I cant log in anymore.. Lost the password to M&P forum. Registered on two other sites, survivalistboards and thesurvivalistpodcast. I havent visited either one in over a year I guess.

I really liked the first year of TSP, and a good portion of the second year (I have all the MP3s of both, 8 gigs)... you know,
just before dude went full tilt retard on permaculture and lost his roots.

Thats about it...

EB

Glock talk probably heard what you did... Lol

Sniper-T
09-16-2016, 12:32 PM
frequent? This one.

infrequent?
a local fishing forum, a local hunting forum, another local fishing forum, a local quad/skidoo forum, a local firearms forum, another local firearms forum, a toyota forum, a bradley smoker forum...

rarely?
a couple other shtf forums, but they're way too full of drama to handle more than once or twice a year.

I like my home here.

Onestep
09-16-2016, 12:48 PM
FL Survivalist, FL Sportsman, Aldeer (bama hunting forum) are the main ones in addition to this one.
Sometimes visit Archery Talk, Hull Truth and a couple of classic car ones.

Socalman
09-16-2016, 01:15 PM
I am on Calguns.net and a fishing forum. Tried another SHTF type board, even saw a few names from this board, but I prefer this place!