PDA

View Full Version : Domeguy's in need of a hug.

Brownwater Riverrat 13
10-10-2016, 03:09 AM
Talked to DG this morning, seems he's in the hospital with a set of kidneys that were infected and went septic. Poor feller's lucky he didn't off himself with his stubbornness. Turns out he's been battling this for a couple of weeks, he was camping with us last weekend and wasn't up to par. I thought I killed him from making him set everything up for us while I sat by the creek fishing and drinking beer. I almost felt guilty. But I felt better after everyone left.

Seriously, the poor lad is laid up in a redneck Alabama hospital, some town called Boaz (It's Biblical stupid) they're supposed to let him out Tuesday, if not I'm going down and busting him out. He was down there chasin women, one day he's chasin'em up on the mountain, next day he's in the cotton fields. Ain't stoppin the boy!

Truthfully, he is a man I call a friend these are hard to come by. He is also in my "sphincter of friends" I don't have a circle, circles are to big. He is a man I can trust. So if you're reading this, say some kind thoughts, give him a hug and a kiss and let him know that you are thinking of him. Cause I am, that's why I wrote this here thread, Domeguy's my friend.

ElevenBravo
10-10-2016, 03:52 AM
Hope he has a speedy recovery! And a morphine drip...

EB

Sniper-T
10-10-2016, 03:59 AM
Pass along my best wishes, He's tightly encapsulated in my sphincter too! lol

eagle326
10-10-2016, 11:48 AM
As Sniper said. Pass along my best wishes and speedy recovery.

Stg1swret
10-10-2016, 12:26 PM
DG is in my prayers, every now and then you have to slow down. This is nature telling you its time to do so. Hope he's back on his feet and on the prowl soon.

mitunnelrat
10-10-2016, 01:07 PM
He got a little weirded out when I hugged him, maybe because he hasn't gotten into my sphincter?

DG's a good man. My thoughts and prayers are with him now as well.

realist
10-10-2016, 04:23 PM
Prayer out for a speedy recovery. A morphine drip always helps everything..........

bacpacker
10-11-2016, 12:58 AM
Prayers out for DG for a fast recovery. Hate to hear your feelin bad. Kidney issues are nothing to fool with. Gotta take care of them yesterday.
Not even gonna ask about the spincter thing. :)

Fatty
10-11-2016, 01:23 AM
Thoughts and prayers for the man.

Stormfeather
10-11-2016, 04:02 AM
Kind thoughts and good karma heading your way DG.... now if you would quit chasing those fillys so hard... maybe your body would be nicer to ya!
Do what ya need to do to get well, and we will talk to ya soon my friend!

AlphaTea
10-12-2016, 01:39 AM
BTDT
Get Well soon Bro!

Brownwater Riverrat 13
10-13-2016, 03:34 PM
OK, to update on the lads condition. He's home now and sounds good, they cleared him of the infection and they let him out on Monday. He stayed in the same hotel again overnight (Hmmmm?) I talked to him that night he sounded like shit. So I was on stand by to come down and pick him up if need be. Called him around noon and he was already home. Stubborn man, but like I said he sounds good, just needs to get his strength back..........me, I'm late gettin the his prognosis out (detained elsewhere) Kinda thought he'd show up.............Thanks for the support on behalf of "The Long Haired Leaping Gnome", that lives on the hill up under the Dome! (Eric Burdon & War "Spill the Wine")

Domeguy
10-13-2016, 04:53 PM
Somehow, I missed this thread until now. I want to thank everyone who Han me in their thoughts and prayers. I have never had a close group of friends like I feel I do have on here on this site. And I have never had a close friend like I have found in Mr. Rat. I am proud that he lets me into his sphincter.......let me rephrase that, I am proud to call him a friend. Thank you to all.

bacpacker
10-13-2016, 09:07 PM
Glad you are home and doing better. We did miss you.

LUNCHBOX
10-15-2016, 10:29 PM
Hope Domey is up and running soon. Best wishes.

Domeguy
10-16-2016, 01:28 AM
With the help of everyone's well wishes, I'm back to my 100% levels, which averages to near about 37% in others levels.

Stormfeather
10-17-2016, 04:38 PM
Glad you're home

Katrina
10-19-2016, 04:33 AM
DG
Glad you are better. Now for the love of God Take care of yourself. Almost croaked this last June myself Sinus infection that put me in hospital caused heart problems. I'm better now, heart is good too but it was a major factor in me retiring SOONER than later. Scared the crap out of the hubs and me. Don't want to lose another friend
Hugs and kisses

RedJohn
10-24-2016, 09:31 AM
Glad you're back home and in a good shape.

It may have another signification, but Boaz is the name of the left pilar of Salomon's temple. It is a symbol in freemasonry.

Brownwater Riverrat 13
10-24-2016, 03:04 PM
Yeah well. I called the lad after I got done with me chores the other day. Said he was feeling 100%, then he was all in a hurry to get off the phone. All rush, rush, rush, then he says, "I have company coming over" oh well then that explains everything. No wonder I haven't heard from him since he's gotten home.

He's at it again!:o

Sniper-T
10-24-2016, 04:06 PM
Maybe that kidney infection is a slang term for a case of the drips...

Socalman
10-28-2016, 02:57 PM
I have not been on much recently and missed this entire thread. Glad to hear Domeguy is doing better, you understand that DG? One thing you might want to do is take that feline pic off, it looks like a target to Sniper-T!

2die4
10-29-2016, 12:16 AM
Hope the cranky coot gets better.

Domeguy
10-29-2016, 03:54 AM
I have not been on much recently and missed this entire thread. Glad to hear Domeguy is doing better, you understand that DG? One thing you might want to do is take that feline pic off, it looks like a target to Sniper-T!

Thank you. I'm feeling just fine now, although I went for a follow up, and found out I still have the infection going on. So, still more antibiotics and more antibiotics.
As far as the picture, I believe it was put up by Sniper-T when I was having trouble getting one posted.

Brownwater Riverrat 13
10-29-2016, 06:01 PM
Glad to know you're still alive........once again. You're like the "Murph" man, like a Zombie but not, ya know?

Sniper-T
10-29-2016, 07:34 PM
Oh, so you want me to change it for you? I'd be happy to bud, just say the word...

realist
10-30-2016, 02:40 AM
Domeguy whiskey, and more whiskey, it cures all....................except the head ache the next morning. As my grand dad used to say take a bottle of whiskey and two aspirin, drink the bottle now and save the aspirins for the morning.........get well