PDA

View Full Version : Well I guess I will not be getting a divorce after all..........

realist
11-07-2016, 04:46 AM
So I would imagine this conversation has been going on in households across the US. Husband, Hillary is a crook, liar and should be in jail for mishandling classified material. Wife, Trump is rude, crude and unbecoming, oh ya through in a dirty old man.

So for the past few weeks my wife has been letting on she was going to vote for Hillary. Well we were going to visit friends when politics came up. I mentioned there were so many women were going over to Hillary because they thought Trump was a pig. I said there was no way I could vote for Hillary because she was so corrupt. Well she said that was not necessarily so, no all women are going over for Hillary. She then told me she had voted for Trump because Hillary was so corrupt. Well Hallelujah, all I can hope for is more people will come through in the end.

Now do not think I am comfortable with Trump lord knows he has a bunch of faults. However I think he is the best choice we have and hopefully next time our choice will not be so controversial. Besides I am the perennial optimist and hope Trump will come through...............fingers crossed..........

One last thing who on earth would want to be president at their ages..............are they both senile????

ak474u
11-07-2016, 08:29 PM
I don't think many women these days care much about trump being a pig. So many women cuss like sailors, drink like men, and watch 50 shades of grey, that I just don't think the rude crude trump stuff is a surprise. Only the hairy legged trolls are voting for hildabeast I hope. I'm worried about my wife's aunts and gramma, they're all Hillary supporters, and their Facebook posts are rabidly anti trump, so I'm weighing never allowing their asses back in my house.

realist
11-08-2016, 03:52 AM
Well I have four sisters and only one is a communist so I guess our family is four for Trump and one for Hildabeast. I can only hope the rest of the country thinks this way.

Stormfeather
11-10-2016, 05:54 AM
Guess it doesnt matter at this point. TrumpTrain! ChoooooChoooo!

jamesneuen
11-10-2016, 11:05 PM
Yeah my wife has been almost in tears over the fact that trump won. She is convinced that he is going to destroy the world.

eagle326
11-10-2016, 11:41 PM
Jamesneuen
Yeah my wife has been almost in tears over the fact that trump won. She is convinced that he is going to destroy the world.

Tell her not to worry . That's my job to destroy the world. :p

helomech
11-11-2016, 12:23 AM
I don't have a single friend that supports hillary. I just could not bring myself to be friendly to someone that wants to take away my rights, and kill unborn babies.