PDA

View Full Version : Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it...

ElevenBravo
11-09-2016, 10:47 AM
I never saw that coming, I expected a wide spread in the popular toward Trump and toward hillary in the electoral!

Now, lets see if he can lead and follow through with promises, cause I just sent 2 bags of Quickcrete to DC to help kickstart the wall!

EB

bacpacker
11-09-2016, 11:28 AM
Now I'm concerned for our Canadian friends, what with all the liberal illegals from the states pouring in up there. :)

Stg1swret
11-09-2016, 11:36 AM
Now the real work begins. There will be some coming together of the two sides,but the rabid progressives will never stop. I want to hear the Hilary concession speech. For the moment the Republic is not speeding towards the brink.

Brownwater Riverrat 13
11-09-2016, 02:44 PM
Let's just say that I slept last night. First solid six I've had in I don't know how long. I concur with comments above, I still think we are going to have a go of it mates. There be squalls on the horizon........."Over all hatch hoods and gun covers"......"Look lively now!"

Time to make the dognuts!

Sniper-T
11-09-2016, 04:04 PM
let me just say...

http://i.imgur.com/x0hZLvF.gif

lol

Socalman
11-09-2016, 04:05 PM
Well, Hillary's concession speech was, in my opinion, good yet predictable.

Brownwater Riverrat 13
11-09-2016, 04:14 PM
Yup, but it was nice to watch her eat a shit sandwich for once. NOW CAN WE PLEASE FINISH THIS LITTLE HYENA CACKLING BITCH OFF AND PUT HER UNDER THE BUS.......uh, yeah well it ain't done yet. Too many lost their jobs, paid fines, serving time, for what she's done. Finish the fuckin job once before they get on the plane.

Oh... but wait, numb nuts (POS in the White House) still has a few words for us yet here in a moment, he'll pardon her before he leaves office but we won't see it till later.

Stormfeather
11-10-2016, 05:49 AM
Yup, but it was nice to watch her eat a shit sandwich for once. NOW CAN WE PLEASE FINISH THIS LITTLE HYENA CACKLING BITCH OFF AND PUT HER UNDER THE BUS.......uh, yeah well it ain't done yet. Too many lost their jobs, paid fines, serving time, for what she's done. Finish the fuckin job once before they get on the plane.

Oh... but wait, numb nuts (POS in the White House) still has a few words for us yet here in a moment, he'll pardon her before he leaves office but we won't see it till later.

You forgot to add...

too many have lost their lives because of her incompetence. Four Americans died in the 2012 Benghazi attack: Ambassador Chris Stevens, Information Officer Sean Smith, and two CIA operatives, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods, both former Navy SEALs. Stevens is the first U.S. ambassador killed in an attack since Adolph Dubs was killed in 1979. To have a sitting ambassador die on her watch is unforgivable.

B4.

Fatty
11-10-2016, 10:27 AM
Even if he follows through on a quarter of what he said, its still more than Obama could've achieved and it'd actually be in the right direction for once in 8 years. So long as he follows through on charging Hillary. He promised that more than a few times.

Stg1swret
11-10-2016, 01:07 PM
Here we are , the election over, a new president elected, and the spoiled brats on the left are already throwing temper tantrums because they lost. Protests in 25 cities, some of them ugly, and Trump hasn't even taken the oath of office. People on the left are showing just how crazy they really are, add to this the declaration from the ill-legal's that they vow to stay and fight because they are entitled on the U.S. taxpayers dime and it shows how much we need to get the country back on track, and put America and American's first. It is time for the adults in this country to stand up and not back down.

Socalman
11-10-2016, 01:42 PM
I wonder how long the temper tantrums of the protesters will continue? Last evening I traveled through a part of Los Angeles that was disrupted by the "protesters" who destroyed both public and private property and caused severe traffic problems. (As if LA does not already have traffic problems) I was fortunate that I was through that area before the crimes took place.

Remember how violent the protests were when Jimmy Carter lost? How about the riots when Al Gore lost? Remember the protests when John McCain and Mitt Romney lost? Me neither, cause they did not happen.

ElevenBravo
11-10-2016, 10:49 PM
I actually dont recall the protesting back then, I guess I wasnt paying attention to news at the time. Id have to look into that, thanks ffor the intel!

EB

jamesneuen
11-10-2016, 11:03 PM
Yeah I work a bit too much to go riot and protest.

Stg1swret
11-11-2016, 12:16 PM
Things seem to be getting worse. Now we have destruction of property, and a so called journalist by the name of Monisha Rajesh (she's Indian) calling for an assassination on twitter. She'll get her 15 minutes of fame, and 20 to 30 years for stupidity. CEO of GrubHub tells employees if they voted for Trump to resign. Squalls are brewing and the seas are getting rough, stand by for heavy rolls as the Ship of State comes about.

helomech
11-11-2016, 12:22 PM
I have to drive home through Houston today. I am armed well though.

Illini Warrior
11-11-2016, 12:37 PM
while the whining white college kids have the anti-Trump media attention ....

the BLM has come out ROARING - been on the attack all week at a prodominately white Catholic high school in Chicago .... another Mikey Brown type banger got himself killed last weekend when his family attacked Chicago PD and firemen ....

Why the high school? ... 4 high school girls dared to social media about the shooting .....

realist
11-11-2016, 03:36 PM
For those of you not on the Left Coast you need to understand it was three to one Democrats vs Republicans in the voting results. So as far as they are concerned the Hildabeast won the election. So that is why they are protesting and destroying things. Up here in Oakland we had three cops injured. Did you here up here one protester walked out onto the freeway and got hit........go figure the sign says, "Pedestrians Prohibited". Don't you just love our public schools.

So here is to a more stronger larger military.

One other thing it will be real interesting all those people who are making death threats against our new president get a visit from the Secret Service. Those poor guys are going to be really earning their pay dealing with the idiots.

Katrina
11-12-2016, 01:23 AM
To paraphrase Bette Davis's character "Fasten your seat belts. It's gonna be a bumpy ride"

Brownwater Riverrat 13
11-12-2016, 11:24 PM
You forgot to add...

too many have lost their lives because of her incompetence. Four Americans died in the 2012 Benghazi attack: Ambassador Chris Stevens, Information Officer Sean Smith, and two CIA operatives, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods, both former Navy SEALs. Stevens is the first U.S. ambassador killed in an attack since Adolph Dubs was killed in 1979. To have a sitting ambassador die on her watch is unforgivable.

B4.

No, I didn't forget. I just didn't write everything that was on my mind at the time. I never forget "those"

bacpacker
11-13-2016, 01:33 AM
The Bengahzi 4 was one reason I would never vote for Hitlery, A big reason.