PDA

View Full Version : Apologies to my fellow ANTS.

Stormfeather
11-10-2016, 06:03 AM
Ladies and Gents, I have to apologize. Ive been wanting to come here and visit, and yet I feel remiss in the fact that I have not been able to. Life has taken a few twists and turns for me as some of you know. Some good, some not so good, and Im trying to pound this round wooden ball into this square peg. Just wanted to say...

1- Im sorry I missed out on the election stuff, I think we could have had some really interesting conversations!
2- Havent done a single thing prep wise for the most part in the last few months, although my mission right now is somewhat prep oriented.
3- I miss you fuckers. Life hasnt been the same without my SHTFReady fix.Hopefully this will change after the new year. In the meantime, Im still here, keep my seat warm, powder dry, and keep Domeguy and BWRR away from my fucking gear, I aint dead yet.

Fatty
11-10-2016, 10:23 AM
I know I'm not going anywhere soon. Stop by any time.

I hope all smooth's out for yah, whether by hand, rolling pin, or bulldozer.

Sniper-T
11-10-2016, 01:39 PM
Take care of business buddy, you know we'll be here when you're ready to come back.

bacpacker
11-10-2016, 02:04 PM
Life comes first. Gotta take care of priorities as they come.
Good luck on the not so good stuff.

Twitchy
11-10-2016, 05:18 PM
Welcome back Stormy!

Stormfeather
11-10-2016, 06:57 PM
Life comes first. Gotta take care of priorities as they come.
Good luck on the not so good stuff.

I heard a rumor you made it to my old stomping grounds near Kidron and found a small Amish store I used to frequent!

ElevenBravo
11-10-2016, 10:17 PM
You done wearing your emotions on your sleeve? Then hike your skirt up and stow that bullshit. Apologies are never needed for an absence bro..

EB

bacpacker
11-10-2016, 10:22 PM
You heard right. Had an awesome time. Wish I had a 20' trailer and several thousand bucks while I was there. Kid Ron is a nice area, enjoined the drive in from Columbus. I had never saw hills in Ohio other than around the Ohio river.

Even better than that was spending an afternoon with a very good man. Pops is one great guy. Can't wait till our next trip.

Stormfeather
11-12-2016, 04:19 AM
Foodie advice for you the next time you are in the area.

Coccia-Haus , its an eye-talian restaurant, but the northern italian type, lots of white sauces instead of red. Also check out their meat lovers style pizza. Bet ya cant eat more than 2 slices! I order it and have it shipped 2x a year just because its so damn good! Its right there on Lincoln Way/SR 30 coming into Wooster, notfar from where you was. Also easily accessible from SR-585 I think thats the SR, (been a minute since Ive been home) Best pizza in the world, and Ive traveled the world eating pizza!

bacpacker
11-13-2016, 01:25 AM
Sounds good. love me some good Italian food and pizza is always a good idea.

I can't recall the name of the place we ate at, but I'm sure Pops can fill in the blank. Really good homestyle family cooked food. I had the largest open face roast beef sandwich ever. Man was it good.

realist
11-13-2016, 03:38 PM
Ladies and Gents, I have to apologize. Ive been wanting to come here and visit, and yet I feel remiss in the fact that I have not been able to. Life has taken a few twists and turns for me as some of you know. Some good, some not so good, and Im trying to pound this round wooden ball into this square peg. Just wanted to say...

1- Im sorry I missed out on the election stuff, I think we could have had some really interesting conversations!
2- Havent done a single thing prep wise for the most part in the last few months, although my mission right now is somewhat prep oriented.
3- I miss you fuckers. Life hasnt been the same without my SHTFReady fix.Hopefully this will change after the new year. In the meantime, Im still here, keep my seat warm, powder dry, and keep Domeguy and BWRR away from my fucking gear, I aint dead yet.

Life has a way of getting in the way of our social lives. Also if you pound hard enough sometimes you can just get that peg to go in.

Now regarding the elections the conversations you might have missed however I think the majority of us could have done without the crap slung around during the elections. As to the out come I am not complaining.

As for prepping it can cause you to go crazy at times. Prepping is more of a way of life for me buttttttttt I am not obsessed by it. If by chance I stop for a while then I can only hope if something happens I have done my part to prepare to protect my family. For the most part I tweet things but nothing is ever perfect. So if you stop for a while so what there is no one out there grading you except you.

As to the rest of these fuckers, I have not met any of them but I have felt welcome to this forum and I thank them all. Any one of them would be welcome should they find themselves on the Left Coast........fat chance they would be out here in the first place. If you die then we split your gear, yep but since you are way out east I would be far too late.........but I would still want to be there for you..........