PDA

View Full Version : 012 - Cross Enemy Borders by Air

RedJohn
03-05-2017, 08:43 AM
https://www.shtfready.com/images/redjohn/bushcraft/100/012.jpg

Brownwater Riverrat 13
03-10-2017, 01:35 PM
Hey, sorry to dislike the post but I ain't jumping out of no perfectly good aircraft at no THOUSANDS of feet ever again! Period! That sum bitch had better be falling out of the sky on fire or full of holes before I have to do that again. I may be nuts but I'm not that nuts.

eagle326
03-10-2017, 05:48 PM
Hey, sorry to dislike the post but I ain't jumping out of no perfectly good aircraft at no THOUSANDS of feet ever again! Period! That sum bitch had better be falling out of the sky on fire or full of holes before I have to do that again. I may be nuts but I'm not that nuts.

I'll jump with you Bro. Just remember it wasn't me who set the plane on fire. :eek:

RedJohn
03-10-2017, 06:33 PM

A dislike because you're afraid to jump?

Sniper-T
03-10-2017, 07:32 PM
Sounds like he's had enough jumping. but yeah pretty harsh reaction. I'm thinking he landed straddling a barb wire fence last time...

RedJohn
03-10-2017, 07:36 PM
Yes, sorry, not afraid, but tired. Still, it didn't deserve a dislike. :)

Sniper-T
03-10-2017, 07:47 PM
Maybe once he unbunches his man panties from his scrotum, he'll reconsider...

Brownwater Riverrat 13
03-11-2017, 12:48 PM
OK, maybe it didn't deserve a dislike, call it a "knee jerk" reaction. Kinda like your foot going up against the door before you jump out of a perfectly good aircraft.......

Actually my one and only jump was on a dare. Did a tandem jump with a former team member strapped to my back. Still hungover but being a man of my word I showed up the next morning. Never had a mission or a reason throughout my career to do so. Needless to say, I don't remember if it was the wind or my screams or if I even said a word on the way down. All I know is I said "NO" to the obvious question, "You ready to go again?" So for all of you who are "jumpers", knock yourself out. Me, I came, I saw, I suited up and jumped, survived and lived to tell about it. All I know is Mr. Murphy is always in my hip pocket and this is one thing I know I don't have full control of a massive shitty situation when it goes bad. The results are devastating..................need I say more? Safety third right?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe once he unbunches his man panties from his scrotum, he'll reconsider...

Freeballer...........