PDA

View Full Version : Need prayers

Katrina
03-19-2017, 10:17 AM
DIL is in hospital (pregnant) due to her BP going wacky. Her DR put her there yesterday and is inducing, she's only a week early. My DIL has a congenital heart problem, her Brother had a heart attack at 36 due to this, he's fine and has recovered well. So everyone is a bit concerned. She and baby are okay. We're going back to hospital this am to see what is going on. Would like my friends to add her to their prayers that everything turns out ok. Her big brother and sister are here with Son1 for spring break. The psycho ex has offered to let kids stay til Monday So grandpa and Grandma are extending their trip til Tuesday Please God that we have a safe delivery and mom and baby are ok.
Thanks

Stg1swret
03-19-2017, 11:39 AM
Will hold you all in my prayers.

eagle326
03-19-2017, 12:45 PM
Done. Keep us updated ; mother and child are the 2 greatest gifts ever.

Sniper-T
03-19-2017, 02:50 PM
thoughts and prayers out for all of you!

bacpacker
03-19-2017, 03:12 PM
Prayers going up for you all.

Katrina
03-19-2017, 04:58 PM
Thank you all,just got back from Hospital. They are doing ok She's at 4 and the Doctor going to check her in about 2 hours. Son 1 will call us back to hospital later this afternoon.The kids were getting restless so we brought them back to the house. As grand daughter said "It's taking TOO long". Little does she know this may take ALL night as well. They are going to boost DIL's pertusin to help with contractions so here's hoping Grand daughter #3 will be here tonight. Thank you all again, it is MUCH APPRECIATED!!

Brownwater Riverrat 13
03-20-2017, 05:37 PM
"T&Ps", we are here for your support, please keep us posted.

realist
03-20-2017, 07:14 PM
Prayers going out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Katrina
03-21-2017, 02:34 AM
Well at 2:45 this morning my grand daughter came into this world. DIL had to have a cesarean but she is doing very well. A bit disappointed but GD's head got stuck and the doctors didn't want to prolong the labor any longer.
GD was 8lbs 6 oz and 19.5 inches long and is cute as a button. Big sister and Big brother are ecstatic and were very loath to go back to their mom in AZ but they will be back when school is out for the summer, they can't wait. Thank you all for the prayers and good thoughts. DH and I will be heading home Wednesday as DIL's dad will be here then to welcome them home on Wednesday if all is still going good for DIL, her mom will get work arranged and come down soon as well. So there will be help for son and DIL. Please keep them in your prayers

Brownwater Riverrat 13
03-21-2017, 04:00 AM
Hoo-yah! Another squid! OK we are just very happy for you all, everyone is healthy #1!

bacpacker
03-21-2017, 11:39 AM
Congrats Kat. Great news.

eagle326
03-21-2017, 01:04 PM
Hoo-yah! Another squid! OK we are just very happy for you all, everyone is healthy #1!

What BWR said. Glad both are healthy and doing well. Now all she needs is jump wings in the future and we have ourselves an Airborne Squid. Doesn't get any better.

Katrina
03-21-2017, 08:05 PM
Thank you all DIL is still doing good but is having probs with pain. She is allergic to most pain meds so they are trying to find one that will help her and NOT hurt baby. Baby is doing good as well, still having a bit of problem with nursing but that is probably to the pertosin mom got in labor, she gets a bit "lazy" about nursing but she was alert and "talking" to us this morning. Passed her hearing test and her heart/breathing tests. Guys, don't know about the Airborne just yet But thank you , thank you all for the prayers and good thoughts.

Sniper-T
03-22-2017, 11:22 AM
Glad everything worked out and the munchkin is doing well.

Katrina
03-23-2017, 04:49 AM
Yes, Thank you again for the prayers. They are home now and hopefully settling down. DIL's father and mother will be there next week, Son has a day job next Monday with possibility of more work next week so we're confidant that with her parents there things will keep progressing smoothly. We're home now, cats haven't left either of us alone. Mom's home so that means food but they've already eaten(both are on diets) Can't feed them until the morning or the vet gets after me for "spoiling" them LOL.

Sniper-T
03-24-2017, 01:34 PM
Just tell the vet that you're not spoiling them... You're fattening them up for nicer meat!

;)