PDA

View Full Version : Situational alert

eagle326
04-15-2017, 02:02 PM
Declassified information has come across my desk this morning to which I believe my fellow Ants should know.

One of our brothers has been on a solo mission of Escape and Evade maneuvers for the past year. Intel says he portrayed a father ; husband ; gray man ;business man ; party animal ; sushi connoisseur and many more . The other ruses are still classified.
Since April 15th. of last year his mission start date he has walked hidden unbeaten paths ; operated in public sometimes low profile ; yet other times a higher profile. A man of many faces and traits.

Declassified intel states his mission was to plot a course to see if he could circumvent another trip around the sun successfully. After action reports state mission was a complete success and today our brother Stormy is here-by ordered to have a great celebratory day of getting born until it hurts.

The damn guy is just sneaky good at what he does.

Have a joyous day today my brother. A big HOORAH & AIRBORNE to you.

Eagle

Sniper-T
04-15-2017, 02:38 PM
lol.

Party hard Stormy, we shall all celebrate the anniversary of your birth.

bacpacker
04-15-2017, 04:07 PM
Happy getting born day Stormy. Have a great one

Stormfeather
04-17-2017, 04:52 PM
.... can we add, recipient of the Humongous Hangover award to that list of accolades? My head hurts....

eagle326
04-17-2017, 08:01 PM
.... can we add, recipient of the Humongous Hangover award to that list of accolades? My head hurts....

(Stormy is here-by ordered to have a great celebratory day of getting born until it hurts.)

This was the hangover part brother.

Gunfixr
04-18-2017, 02:20 PM
Happy Birthday Stormy, if a bit late.

Sent from my SGP612 using Tapatalk

Brownwater Riverrat 13
04-22-2017, 03:06 PM
Hey, only a week late for the extraction, but I'm here! Happy birthday bro, hope all was there to enjoy it with ya. It's not often one would get to celebrate a b-day. Enjoy it while you can, cause the hangovers only get better as you get older.........trust me. Keep workin it, just one more, trust me...........:o

Caveman Survival
04-22-2017, 07:29 PM
Happy belated escape from the vag day big man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunfixr
04-23-2017, 02:55 PM
What is this hangover thing that keeps getting mentioned?

Brownwater Riverrat 13
04-23-2017, 04:50 PM
I believe this should answer your question, Gunfixer

Gunfixr
04-24-2017, 04:33 PM
Oh, OK. I don't have that problem, never have.

Brownwater Riverrat 13
04-28-2017, 06:09 PM
Well, I guess you would be in the "professional" category eh?

Stormfeather
05-01-2017, 04:49 AM
Apparently between my mid 20's-30's, I was ranked professionally, I humbly found out I am strictly way below amateur status nowadays. Used to be I could drink til the cows came home, Now I want to be in bed by 10:00PM. What the hell happened to my youth dammit?

realist
05-02-2017, 01:47 AM
Hey been gone a while, happy belated birthday. Any day you wake up and can get up is a birthday in my book.

Brownwater Riverrat 13
05-03-2017, 03:59 PM
I found that I became the more "vigilant" drinker, damn responsibility thing sucked as you progress through the ranks. Sure I could get just the boilers up to steam, all ahead full but never flank speed. Gotta be ready for that "man overboard"..............then there was the pound a little sense into some of your own "incidents" as well. But hey, life of a pirate, someone's gotta watch the booty!

Sniper-T
05-05-2017, 12:02 AM
meh, drink 'til coma... repeat as necessary until you wake up at home.

repeat.

Caveman Survival
05-07-2017, 06:45 PM
It's those times that you wake up on the blue mats at the drunk tank with a 'neighbour' resting his head on your shoulder that is the problem...

Or so I've heard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sniper-T
05-10-2017, 02:33 AM
^
Geez, those would be the good times!

waking up naked hundreds of miles away from last known sighting... Now that is a Mescal night!

woohoo!

Stormfeather
05-17-2017, 01:22 AM
^
Geez, those would be the good times!

waking up naked hundreds of miles away from last known sighting... Now that is a Mescal night!

woohoo!

Mescal is the devil...

Sniper-T
05-17-2017, 02:40 AM
^
you're goddamn right it is... right along with Everclear. damn, that shit used to make my eyes bleed.

Gunfixr
05-23-2017, 03:33 AM
I don't know about being a professional. I've never had hangovers, even when I was a newb at drinking.
If I drink some cheap crap, or way too much of something, even to the point of puking for hours, the next day I don't feel great, but no sensitivity to light, or sound, I can eat what I want. I might have a small headache, breakfast removes it.