PDA

View Full Version : Aftermath: The World After Humans

Sniper-T
06-10-2017, 05:58 PM
Just caught this on the history channel.

I thought it was very well done, and really in your face. Particularly the first year, breakdown by day, week, and then month.

Obviously, people aren't going to *poof* disappear, but given a catastrophic SHTF event, the same scenarios would play out, possibly under a different timeline.

If you get a chance, check it out!

Katrina
06-11-2017, 02:17 AM
It was a GREAT series. I'm glad they are repeating it.

eagle326
06-11-2017, 02:28 AM
Just goes to show the earth doesn't need people as much as humans need the earth. The earth can heal itself but man never will.
One must learn to live along side mother earth instead of stealing and raping her gifts.

Just my 2 cents
eagle

Illini Warrior
06-11-2017, 11:05 PM
here's the first 10 episodes of Season 1 of "Life After People" ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQOAhyqPw5k&list=PLzkTiIuheaGJK3Aw9yk5R16PU2eGQgpRP

Sniper-T
06-12-2017, 01:54 AM
Wow... I thought this was a stand alone episode. It was a 2 hr 'movie' from *poof* gone to 25000 years after. I am thinking that the 'episodes' have more detail?

Katrina
06-12-2017, 05:21 AM
They show what different cities would look like. they go to NY, Las Vegas,DC and other areas in the country and show how the Earth will take over everything I think they also talk about the nuclear plants, What animals may survive. It was fascinating to see what might survive and what might not. I can't remember how many of them were made