PDA

View Full Version : To the Ants of Lincoln, Moore, Franklin and Coffee Counties in Tennessee

Kesephist
03-16-2018, 10:29 AM
I will be entering this on tngunowners.com, shtfready.com, and bullionstackers.net.

Presently, I am in Tullahoma, Tennessee. I'm having the devil's own time trying to get into an apartment here, not from the lack of money, but lacking a job, refernces, and a vehicle. In order to get a job or vehicle, I need an address... and round and round it goes.
In simple, I need someone to help me manage this task in either the cities of Manchester, Winchester, Lynchburg, or Fayetteville. Zillow and apartments.com have been singularly unhelpful, and I would go in person, save for the above lack of a car.

I have enough for $600 a month for a six months' lease plus an additional month for security. I also have $1000 to put in my helper's hand on signing the lease.

PM's only please.

Roland Balke

Kesephist
04-10-2018, 12:37 AM
And now I am fixed for the next 5.5 months down here in a room in Winchester, and a '03 Chrysler Town and Country.

Both in Cash.

Them as what need contact data from me feel free to PM me.

the newly Tennesseean Kesephist

bacpacker
04-12-2018, 01:46 AM
Glad to hear it Keep. I knew you'd land on your feet somewhere in the state.

Domeguy
04-12-2018, 02:05 AM
If you need anything, give me a call.

Kesephist
06-16-2018, 04:36 AM
Apologies for the hiatus... settling in and work. At Wal-Mart Tullahoma, Sports... 32 hrs/wk until I can get a full time position...and actually got a boss that will keep it at 32 and a couple of 40's. Looking to get a place in Tullahoma to cut down on 36 mile work round trips.

Still seeking a town-edge 2-3 acres to pour a trailer-and-garage sized pad on, park a trailer on it, so that when it comes time to close my accounts at work once and for all for someone else, I will finally work for myself.

Kesephist