PDA

View Full Version : OF Bond Agent Self Defense Shooting - Ur Opinion?

Illini Warrior
05-02-2018, 05:57 PM
the hometown jury found a non guilty verdict in the case of the OK female bond agent self defense shooting ....

What's your opinion here???

http://wgntv.com/2018/03/13/mom-you-just-shot-him-video-released-of-oklahoma-bond-agent-shooting-client/?utm_source=dose&utm_medium=dose_3&utm_campaign=bond_agent_shot

Domeguy
05-02-2018, 07:12 PM
Not a lot of information there. He starts out pleasant, but as soon as the door gets locked, his whole demeanor changes. I would like to know why she wanted to revoke the bond. To be honest, I think she could have told him why. I don’t know the laws in OK for the bondsmen, but I don’t think she should have just gotten the gun from the drawer and shot him in the back. I would have preferred to see her carrying a pistol on her hip, and to pull it out to challenge him first, and given him a chance to comply. Him being off camera doesn’t help, and probably why the defence couldn’t prove he wasn’t a threat.

Illini Warrior
05-02-2018, 09:20 PM
Not a lot of information there. He starts out pleasant, but as soon as the door gets locked, his whole demeanor changes. I would like to know why she wanted to revoke the bond. To be honest, I think she could have told him why. I don’t know the laws in OK for the bondsmen, but I don’t think she should have just gotten the gun from the drawer and shot him in the back. I would have preferred to see her carrying a pistol on her hip, and to pull it out to challenge him first, and given him a chance to comply. Him being off camera doesn’t help, and probably why the defence couldn’t prove he wasn’t a threat.

I can't imagine why she couldn't have had a county deputy there to assist - you pull his bond and he's under arrest - didn't see one ounce of professionalism when they went to arrest him ...

realist
05-09-2018, 02:05 AM
There is no sexism in America...... from the video I see no threat. I showed my wife without telling her anything about the situation. She was appalled that she was found not guilty. I can see a hung jury because all you have to do is confuse one person on the jury. But not guilty??????? Amazing.