PDA

View Full Version : Goin to meet the Prezzzz!

Domeguy
05-26-2018, 01:08 AM
Well Doggies. The wife scored 2 tickets to the Presidental Rally in Nashville this Tuesday. I’m guessing it because they know she is married to me, and I of course know how to fix all the stupid shit going on. So, I guess I’ll act all innocent and surprised when I’m called up on stage after Trace Atkins gets gone playing and doing his thing. So, if anyone wants for me to put in a good word for you, ya know...get your VA benefits reinstated, pot holes fixed on your street, become the new Ambassador to Vienna...what ever...just drop me a line. Chow babe.

realist
05-26-2018, 04:55 AM
Does he grant pardons? Well ya see my wife is mad at me, I haven't called, BECAUSE I was busy....I meant to. If you could just ask him to give her a call and smooth things out I would appreciate it

Domeguy
05-26-2018, 10:25 AM
Does he grant pardons? Well ya see my wife is mad at me, I haven't called, BECAUSE I was busy....I meant to. If you could just ask him to give her a call and smooth things out I would appreciate it

Consider it a done deal.

Illini Warrior
05-26-2018, 12:06 PM
just watch your back - coming & going - if you fit the MAGA profile some of those Nashville locals will be looking for you ....

ak474u
05-28-2018, 03:33 AM
It's gonna be YUGE!

eagle326
05-28-2018, 12:13 PM
It's gonna be YUGE!

You talking about the rally or Domey's head ? Couldn't resist big guy. :p
Keep your head on a swivel and take pictures or video if you can. Can't wait to see your rousing speech to the masses.

Sniper-T
05-28-2018, 01:30 PM
Get Trump to give Justin Turdeau a good spanking.